Sign in to follow this  
Underscore

Team3k Protest

That wasn't my point, EZ.

It was mostly that we have had the same mistake of 'carelessness' and that it should be taken into a personal account that shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the clan whatsoever.

Maybe they all get unbanned, drank jr gets a probation?

If they do get unbanned maybe something like in the middile of non probation and probation

but drank jr deserves probation and trouble in t3k

i take back my dumb -1 idea

-1 got threatened by one of their members numerous times. They're all disrespectful no matter what and they need to learn how to be more considerate of xG.

I don't want to +1 or -1. Just my 2 cents in this. I'll say keep them banned. Most people kicked from xG or not accepted will go to T3k. Doesn't mean I hate all of them though.

-1, Just because it's personal doesn't mean it doesn't effect clans, he has admin or something on your team speak, by giving someone a higher rank, or simply just member it's representing your clan, Pick your members wisely, -1 and close please.

~Closed

-sealed away in the last great time war

-whatever the hell billy says

-STDInfected

Jokes, I'm a noob.

-1 got threatened by one of their members numerous times. They're all disrespectful no matter what and they need to learn how to be more considerate of xG.

That was one of the most ignorant posts ive ever read. EVER. Because 1 person is the same as an entire clan. TOTALLY. <sarcasm btw, in case some of u derps didnt know

If you have a name and proof we will do something about it. Also, I'm quite offended that you would make the generalization that we are all disrepectful. I'm sorry you feel that way but you're wrong.

I thought all this stuff already died when we left? If there is ever any issue with any member of T3k, I would really hope you guys would bring it to Underscore, Drank, or my attention before talking to anyone else in our clan. I don't take trolling lightly, unless I'm being trolled by Aegean or Serbian (Someone whom I know and am friends with in the clan AND only on friendly terms but that's a different story). If there are any issues with our members, I really hope that you would bring it to us so we could work together on getting the facts perfectly straight and making sure punishment is followed through with.

As for how you punish the clan, I would appreciate being unbanned, as well as the rest of my clan with the exception of Drank Jr. I still remember the rules of xG pretty well, and I know trolling is a big deal for you guys as well. It was a one on one argument between Drank Jr and Duckii Jr, it doesn't say anything about either clan or all of its members. It really is up to the almighty Silence if we can play on your servers again, which is a big deal to some of our members. We were here, we do have friends here, and there are servers we enjoy, but don't have of our own (MG, Bhop, stuff like that). Drank Jr has been demoted on our servers to member for his actions, and will not troll again.

Finally, we weren't all kicked out. Some members were, but not all of us. We don't take everyone and anyone. The only former members of xG that are now part of T3k came over on their own, and were warmly welcomed because they are friends (and damn near like family). If you would like to run your mouth about us, I would appreciate you checking all your facts :)

+1 to their protest (the one that gets them unbanned), they left on good terms and want to stay on good terms with us and vice versa. the actions of a single clan member of theirs should not lead to the punishment of the entire clan, its exactly like 1 terrorist from spain attacking the us and the us imposes sanctions on spain cause of 1 person. on top of that, the t3k member responsible has been demoted for his actions.

also peechis for mod

ill talk to silence and see if i can convince him to unban u guys from our servers

I want an actual apology from mephesto before I unban your clan. He is an admin and represents your clan, we told him about the situation and his response was "yeah so?" ... unnacceptable.

~Closed

Just adding this in ~

Why do you want a apology from mephesto? This was between drank jr and duckii jr. This problem was already brought to the leaders of the clan and they have punished drank jr by demoting him. They already said if we had any problem with a member we would just have to speak to the leaders of the clan and they will handle the problems.