Sign in to follow this  
Duke

Xavien21

Isaac you're ego is so large, you have to put your own insecurities onto other people. Putting your own personal feelings aside, have I really been that bad for Xeno. Like Isaac have you ever thought that maybe your just wrong? At least I can own up for my own stuff like right now for instance, but you just make it seem like your just so god damn innocent in the world is just ridiculous. Also btw there's a difference between fan boys and asking for votes.

Like at least I know I'm mean, you just pretend to be a god damn victim all the time. Don't think I'm just being cruel thinking I'm the only one who thinks this, look around. And Like where are you guys getting this personal problem stuff? I never say that, ever. and you say I do all this ♥♥♥♥, subtract the duke thing and the time i said the N word 6 times, and when have done I anything bad? Its like you guys need some one to blame all the time, have you ever thought you're the problem. Good job.

I have to agree, duckijr is kind of a drama queen. sorry duckijr

I don't mean to be a "drama queen". I am sorry for going against you Josh. I only wanted justice for once on you :p. And my apologies for being a drama queen... I didn't know I really was 1. I guess I shouldn't share my feelings with other people. And I guess close this or whatever.

I guess I shouldn't share my feelings with other people.

It's not that, It's just that the way you're acting like "I always get picked on" or whatever, you're making it seem like you're the ONLY one who has that problem, when most people here do as well. I myself, don't get picked on, nor do I pick on others. I may look like a person who picks on people, but I don't. I may say a couple things, but not directly to them. And When I say it, I feel terrible afterwards. Just try to calm down a little more with threads & posts about you getting picked on, unless it's obvious that you need some help on how to get through it.