Sign in to follow this  
Duke

Xavien21

Of all people to troll... and troll hard i mean HARd i mean HAAARD i mean HAAAAAAAAAA

This is un-acceptable (in my opinion)

ugh nothing personal, but don't troll anybody, let alone my friends... +1 x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(oh yea super combo bonus because that troll was so hard, I was offended)

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Oh boy...here we go again. Two good friends hating eachother....I think xavien might be kidding....But I have no clue...he might just be in ♥♥♥♥-mode because it's his b-day? IDK But I'm not -1'ing or +1'ing.....

Xavien personally explained why he did this. -1 to ban.

Kidding or not that was painful

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

What happened to "-1 I like xavien :("

Something or SOMEONE change your mind? *cough* dukes buying +1's with cupcakes *cough*

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Xavien has been loyal to this clan for longer than anyone in this thread so far

*Cough Cough, Raises hand*

Not something I would of expected from Xavien.

"Duke your dumb, and I'm better then you" that right there just makes me +1. Nothing personal against Xavien, I think he's a cool guy, but he obviously trolled and disrespected Duke, so I'm not gonna put up with it. +1.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

-1 cuz i like xavien

I hope you aren't serious. Look at the legit proof and stop -1ing "because I like him". It's stupid. He obviously disrespected. I like Xavien and I don't have anything against him, but it's obvious what was done here.

-1 he was kind of mean but he had personal issues at the time and didnt know how to express himself...

you said you hated me then called me an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ a bunch over emmas facebook, therefore yeah. you sorta did champ.

]YOU INVITED ME TO YOUR STEAM CHAT. I did not go out looking for this, you just shoved ♥♥♥♥ in my face saying you hated me.

-1, those are my reasons

This entire thread is so dumb. We basically have two sides that don't have legitimate reasons at all to +1 or -1.

First of all, this thread is FILLED with fanboys/fangirls. The people that like Duke +1'd while the people that like Xavien -1'd. Don't believe me? Canadia -1'd this because she goes out with Xavien. Ms. Snackbar said "i'm with you duke <3" because she's good friends with Duke (not to mention Duke has a spray of her).

*Cough Cough, Raises hand*
There's even more proof, I'm almost positive Duke is messaging all of his friends on Steam to +1 this and Xavien is doing the same to tell everyone to -1.

Seriously guys? Just because they're your friends does NOT mean you should +1 or -1. Give legit reasons otherwise this thread can be locked right now.

Duke, we were on okay terms up until that thread "A Critical Analysis of xG" I even told you this

I made this thread for the betterment of the clan and if you don't agree with what I say, that's completely fine by me.

There is this thing called RESPECT. I was completely fine if you didn't agree with the thread, and I'll even say it was dumb of me to start that grammar flame war. However, I noticed a change in your behavior right after the thread was locked. You obviously disliked me and several people even messaged me on Steam asking if you hated me.

Also, notice how I didn't minus one your moderator application?

This is not legitimate proof. This is just showing what Xavien said. From what Xavien said, you started it. But how can we know you didn't or did when your pictures don't even show the whole conversation? Xavien is one of the coolest people I know and he would not do something like this unless it was out of retaliation. He is not degrading to others at all unless he is provoked.

Xavien is an amazing person and would not doesn't do ♥♥♥♥ to anyone, he is one of the most uncared for mods in xG and he really shouldnt be. hes a great guy and really funny too. he doesnt troll as well.....duke im sorry bud i like ya...really do. but -1 YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

love ya Xavien <3 (no homo lol)

guys it actually really sweet of you but, I gotta have honour. I was provoked but I still went way over the top with being an ♥♥♥ hole, like I'm actually going to +1 my self. Like i mean, if I actually mess up I need to own up to it.

What happened to "-1 I like xavien :("

Something or SOMEONE change your mind? *cough* dukes buying +1's with cupcakes *cough*

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

You completely ignored the fact he may have had a bad day or week. That last admin had one and he got off just ♥♥♥♥ING fine. Xavien has been loyal to this clan for longer than anyone in this thread so far, you think he doesn't deserve a second chance but NETEX, F*CKING NETEX does? Open your ♥♥♥♥ing eyes.

And you completely ignored what canadia said, and how I replied to it.

^Actually I didn't. Why Should Xavien have to deal with it outside of the clan if the last admin didn't have too, and he didn't even get a warning or ANY hate.

guys it actually really sweet of you but, I gotta have honour. I was provoked but I still went way over the top with being an ♥♥♥ hole, like I'm actually going to +1 my self. Like i mean, if I actually mess up I need to own up to it.

Pulling an Azure all of a sudden? lololololololololololol