Sign in to follow this  
orangejuice

the deadlyest object on jailbreak

Hell yeah... dude one day this happened I was like "okay I call warden out of your cell your a rebeler.... You guys better not ♥♥♥♥ with me I got my m4" I starting walking outside of armory and then it happened the door killed me... -_- * embarrassed.jpeg*

My favorite dangerous object? :3 Probably the doors, cause they do mess everyones day up, especially the wardens. My favorite derp CT object is that ball from VipintheMix where CT's think its hilarious to kill a teammate with a ball when no one is looking. My favorite object though would have to be the alyx vance model in that hellsgamers server (boo) where if you stand on it and shoot it in just the right spot you get sent flying into a wall :3 Also orangejuice is pretty dangerous himself, but he isn't an object XD

Hell yeah... dude one day this happened I was like "okay I call warden out of your cell your a rebeler.... You guys better not ♥♥♥♥ with me I got my m4" I starting walking outside of armory and then it happened the door killed me... -_- * embarrassed.jpeg*

lol i remember that:P

The doors on lego are ♥♥♥♥ing killer. D:. I hate when I have an awp and i'm about to ♥♥♥♥ up like five CT's and my reign of terror is ended by a door to the face.