Sign in to follow this  
themick07

themick07

+1 umm I think I don't know why I +1 umm ill edit it later ill have to remeber but for now he follows rules and is mature "ENOUGH" Good Luck Mick XD. Edit- oh ok here we go sorry was at school when i posted this I think he should be a mod.For 3 reason he is mature enough for the potion he probably can take the pressure.He doesn't spam mic or much anyways so he isn't annoying and probably wont abuse his powers.Finally he has been in xG for a good while and i personally believe that he should be a mod.

Vicious, you don't NEED to use the format, it just can't be "+1 cool guy" e.t.c.

For instance, what I wrote before on this thread is perfectly fine.

& btw, I stand by this +1 still..

Vicious, you don't NEED to use the format, it just can't be "+1 cool guy" e.t.c.

For instance, what I wrote before on this thread is perfectly fine.

& btw, I stand by this +1 still..

The fuck? Why even bother with it then..? I'm almost positive Syn told me vouches not using the proper format don't count.

-1 I've been ignoring this because I honestly think themick is a pretty cool kid. But after a week of closely observing him play and interact on the xG servers I can't even take him seriously anymore. I couldn't care less how high his voice was but the fact he lets everyone's constant hate to get at him and affect his decisions is just stupid.

Whenever he loses an argument he either says "Meh (Stupid bullshit here)." Or "I don't care what you guys think lol". Whenever he gets made fun of he just argues with the people until he's killed or beaten. Its annoying and he bases his decisions off of it. If someone is making fun of him and he gives an order, he immediately kills the person if they haven't done the order within a second.

He doesn't have the maturity or the capability of being a warden.

-1 I've been ignoring this because I honestly think themick is a pretty cool kid. But after a week of closely observing him play and interact on the xG servers I can't even take him seriously anymore. I couldn't care less how high his voice was but the fact he lets everyone's constant hate to get at him and affect his decisions is just stupid.

Whenever he loses an argument he either says "Meh (Stupid bullshit here)." Or "I don't care what you guys think lol". Whenever he gets made fun of he just argues with the people until he's killed or beaten. Its annoying and he bases his decisions off of it. If someone is making fun of him and he gives an order, he immediately kills the person if they haven't done the order within a second.

He doesn't have the maturity or the capability of being a warden.

I do this because I play it off. They are trolls. I don't give a fck about trolls. And I know they are just trying to make me mad. You're one of them. You constantly hate on me for no reason. And when did I kill someone for not doing an order? I always give like 20 seconds. So your -1 is absolutely no sense. Please change it with a legitimate reason.

I've decided to leave my vouch at a zero because I feel like you deserve a chance. Good luck, Mick.

You can Thank Segway for one less -1, lol. His point is made and I trust his judgement.

\\

Also, in response to the improper vouches let me quote serb here : "This will be the new way to vouche, anyone who does not follow the vouching template can face infractions upon their forum account and could possibly lose their ability to vouche in the future". So basically, if you want to -1/+1 someone, don't be absolutely ridiculous about it.

decision: +1

why:Ok I wanna make a good vouch. More than just my simple +1 Mick has been in xG for a long ass time, and he may get pissed at times. But he gets a lotta shit , so it gets annoying. LET HIM BE MOD. I mean he completely qualifies, he is mature. The worse that can happen is that his mod will be removed. JUST LET HIM TRY. +1 +1 +1

inb4 people start bringing in their friends

I don't agree that xG members should have the ability to +1 or -1 mod applications but I'd like to express my opinion here because I feel there's some unjust lingering.

Despite what some have said I really doubt Mick will go over the edge as a mod and abuse powers.

I say this because in the last month I haven't seen any problems as to how Mick has reacted to trolls that intentionally provoke for malicious responses, and lets face it, he receives a fair amount to test anyone. I'll admit that prior to this I didn't think he would quite cut the standard but enough has changed since then with his maturity. I feel like this was the only issue that held him back as I'm pretty sure we can all agree that when it comes to the rules, activity and etiquette Mick has no problems in said areas.

I do this because I play it off. They are trolls. I don't give a fck about trolls. And I know they are just trying to make me mad. You're one of them. You constantly hate on me for no reason. And when did I kill someone for not doing an order? I always give like 20 seconds. So your -1 is absolutely no sense. Please change it with a legitimate reason.

No you don't on bad days you always give people a hard time. And act immature. I only hate on you because you act immature. Allowing people to affect your judgment through trolling or hating like you do shows bad maturity.

When I get made fun of when I'm warden, I just go through my commands, but you comment on everyone who makes fun of you and today I saw you kill many people who were making fun of you by giving them very little time to do a command the only thing you say when I point it out is "Well I don't care lol"

This isn't the first time, Mods should be mature, and act mature. You fulfill neither requirements, my vote stands.

-1 You don't know how to deal with people that argue with you, because I saw you arguing with someone and you typed in chat "just shut up" and then you left. so yeah

I just don't want to talk about that. I have gotten too much sht lately I couldn't take it.

I just want to say that I think you guys should give him a break. ANYBODY, i mean any mod would get at least semi-upset if the entire server started raging at him, just to gang up. Please put this into consideration div-leaders.