Sign in to follow this  
themick07

themick07

I just want to say that I think you guys should give him a break. ANYBODY, i mean any mod would get at least semi-upset if the entire server started raging at him, just to gang up. Please put this into consideration div-leaders.

This actually happens A LOT.

I just want to say that I think you guys should give him a break. ANYBODY, i mean any mod would get at least semi-upset if the entire server started raging at him, just to gang up. Please put this into consideration div-leaders.

It was one person.

It was one person.

It really wasn't. There was a lootta of people talking to him, text t's ct's. Aaron was just the one who started.

tbh i like mick, he is a cool guy. i honestly dont find his voice annoying although it is a bit high pitched.

tbh he is the most trolled xG member out there.. i bet if it was some1 else he would have went raging at every1 and made such drama out of it. and mick really handles most situations maturely. true that he might abuse his admin powers but we dont no that

i think we should at least give him a chance.

+1 from me.

Also, in response to the improper vouches let me quote serb here : "This will be the new way to vouche, anyone who does not follow the vouching template can face infractions upon their forum account and could possibly lose their ability to vouche in the future". So basically, if you want to / someone, don't be absolutely ridiculous about it.

Directly from it aswell:

If you don't want to write it that way, you can make it something like this:

", serbian does not know the MOTD very well. Even though he is very active on the jailbreak server, he has been CT banned for freekilling too much. He also mic spams, talks over warden almost every round, and is not respectable with people he plays with."

", serbian does not know the MOTD very well. Even though he is very active on the jailbreak server, he has been CT banned for freekilling too much. He also mic spams, talks over warden almost every round, and is not respectable with people he plays with."

i loled at the truth :3