themick07

themick07

Member Name: themick07

In-Game Name: themick07

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40972867

Donated: Yes

Other information: I am very mature and know many things. I have read the Admin hand book and the MOTD many times. I always respect authorities and will do what they say. I am active on our servers and our forums. I have good judgement on certain topics and know what to do in stressful situations. I understand people and how to accommodate newcomers and current xG members. I think I would be a great addition to our moderating squad.

-1, I think you know the rules fine, but you lack maturity. I don't think you'd be able to handle the pressure and the amount of people who need attention from admins/mods and I think you would get very frustrated. So for now no, until I see that you can be mature then sure I'll +1 you.

Nothing personal, it's just the way I feel about it. :)

-1 sorry but as i much as i like you i just don't feel ur mature enough for moderator. sorry :/ and plus even if it was asking me to go -1 your post aka this steam message "xG:T | themick07: Hia there! Go -1 me like everyone else! themick07" it's still asking someone so u can get attention to ur mod app, im sorry but its a -1 for now buddy.

Spammed this post asking for +1's -1's

You do not meet the required age to even become a member (although this isn't exactly enforced I belive it sould be for becoming a moderator)

I've heard you mic spam, and have people ask for you to be muted.

I've seen and slayn' you multiple times for freekilling.

Not to mention that you get angered VERY easily.

So what you're saying is that you don't think I am mature enough because I am 14. And just because I get mad means I shouldn't get mod? That makes no sense to me. Everyone gets angry and everyone makes mistakes. And I know I have broken the rules. But most of them are accidental freekills and one accidental tarp. That's it. And I own up to my mistakes. I don't argue with mods about things I have done. And in case you haven't noticed. I never say immature things on our servers. I have never swore on the servers. I think that is a sign of maturity. So stfu about maturity. You judged a book by it's cover... Not by actually looking into it.

So on the fence over this. On the one hand, no offense, but your youth gives off a feeling of immaturity. Regardless of whether you are or not, I think that's the main reason why people are so uneasy. Not because they think you'd be a bad mod. People have a hard time getting over the fact that someone younger than them have more authority or power in the clan.

Also, isn't the vouching committee going into effect now? Part of me is wondering the purpose of using -1 or +1. Might just be better to state your opinion and give reasoning behind it.

I also Lol'ed when two people who have been hunting for mod gave you a -1 for the same reason (which isnt REALLY a good reason anyways, considering we have an admin who is young by Slippery's apparent standards)

You people saying "-1 he's not mature enough", I have to ask, what are you talking about? So what if he's 14? Vero Jr (Suave Panda) is 12.. Mick NEVER freekills, and if he does, he slays himself, so all the -1's for that are invalid. It is true, he gets angered easily, and he needs to work on that, but C'mon, we've given worse people moderator, with a worse temper. (Not naming names) Also, you're all saying he grabbed attention to his moderator post, so you're -1ing. That's pretty dumb, considering atleast 5-10 times a day, I get members or non-members telling me to either +1 the member submission, or moderator submission. If you people say he's not mature enough, how the ♥♥♥♥ did I get mod? I'm less mature than him.. I swear all the time in the server. LOL. On a scale of 1 - 10, on how mature he is, (1 being lowest, and 10 being highest) I give him an 8...

@kbshooter: wtf are you talking about? LOL.

+1, Good luck bud.

u mic spam and get angry too easily then u started yelling and crap....annoys everyone

and u may follow the rules.. but i think it would be too hard for you to enforce them

You people saying "-1 he's not mature enough", I have to ask, what are you talking about? So what if he's 14? Vero Jr (Suave Panda) is 12.. Mick NEVER freekills, and if he does, he slays himself, so all the -1's for that are invalid. It is true, he gets angered easily, and he needs to work on that, but C'mon, we've given worse people moderator, with a worse temper. (Not naming names) Also, you're all saying he grabbed attention to his moderator post, so you're -1ing. That's pretty dumb, considering atleast 5-10 times a day, I get members or non-members telling me to either +1 the member submission, or moderator submission. If you people say he's not mature enough, how the ♥♥♥♥ did I get mod? I'm less mature than him.. I swear all the time in the server. LOL. On a scale of 1 - 10, on how mature he is, (1 being lowest, and 10 being highest) I give him an 8...

@kbshooter: wtf are you talking about? LOL.

+1, Good luck bud.

I didn't base my -1 off of age i based it on what I've seen him do on the server. Age doesn't matter to me its what i see and ive seen him being immature in servers, mic spamming, not following rules.

+1

I don't get what everyone's on about him being immature. People attack him constantly and he sits there and takes it like a man. He doesn't retaliate unjustly. He's one of the most mature players in xG, especially for being so young.

This guy is an ace warden because he knows the rules like the back of his hand. If I ever see him break a rule it's always by accident and he always owns up to it. I'm a little concerned he may overreact to someone calling him a girl, but I'm confident he will do a good job and control himself.

Best of luck to you, mate.