Sign in to follow this  
themick07

themick07

I mean I'm just afraid that if you do become mod, you won't be able to handle it just for the simple fact people are stupid little trolls and will do anything to get under your skin. Saying you can handle it is one thing, it's easier said than done though. If you were mod it would be hard for people to take you seriously considering the tone of your voice etc, they'll be like"SHUT UP KID YOUR STUPID BLA BLA".

I don't have anything against you at all, so I'm not going to -1 it anymore, I'll change it to just a 0. Like Tarin said you know all the rules and I already knew you did, it's just the fact I don't think you'd be able to handle it.

You people saying "-1 he's not mature enough", I have to ask, what are you talking about? So what if he's 14? Vero Jr (Suave Panda) is 12.. Mick NEVER freekills, and if he does, he slays himself, so all the -1's for that are invalid. It is true, he gets angered easily, and he needs to work on that, but C'mon, we've given worse people moderator, with a worse temper. (Not naming names) Also, you're all saying he grabbed attention to his moderator post, so you're -1ing. That's pretty dumb, considering atleast 5-10 times a day, I get members or non-members telling me to either +1 the member submission, or moderator submission. If you people say he's not mature enough, how the ♥♥♥♥ did I get mod? I'm less mature than him.. I swear all the time in the server. LOL. On a scale of 1 - 10, on how mature he is, (1 being lowest, and 10 being highest) I give him an 8...

@kbshooter: wtf are you talking about? LOL.

+1, Good luck bud.

ALL OF THIS ^^^^

+1

Me and this kid even discussed these concerns and he assured me hes more mature than what we expect.

So I say give him a chance to act on his word, and if he trolls, demote him. Simple as that.

-1... allah has appeared in my room while i was sleeping.. HE HELD A ♥♥♥♥ING GUN TO MY HEAD!.. then he told me as he had his finger on the trigger.. themick is applying for MOD FOR THE NAME OF ALLAH AND ALL THE PEOPLE -1 HIM!

Jihad and epro. Your votes shouldn't even count. You gave no reason. Btw. All the people saying I can't handle it... +1 me. See how I do. Then posts demotion if I am bad. It's not mod for life. It's mod until someone gets enough proof to demo you.

Mick by arguing on your app you are showing that you can't take criticism and that you get angry over it. The more you argue about people -1'ing you the harder its going to be for people to see you as someone who can handle mod.

Mick by arguing on your app you are showing that you can't take criticism and that you get angry over it. The more you argue about people -1'ing you the harder its going to be for people to see you as someone who can handle mod.

That...or he can hold an adult conversation and demands better reason than "FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH NO!!!" I'll go for the second one. He's not arguting he's staying calm and discussing.

That...or he can hold an adult conversation and demands better reason than "FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH NO!!!" I'll go for the second one. He's not arguting he's staying calm and discussing.

Beat me to it.

Honestly, some people need to read what they type a few times before they post it.

Oh and +1.

Jihad and epro. Your votes shouldn't even count. You gave no reason. Btw. All the people saying I can't handle it... +1 me. See how I do. Then posts demotion if I am bad. It's not mod for life. It's mod until someone gets enough proof to demo you.

I didnt exactly -1 you. I just sat at my computer and laughed for awhile because of Jihads random post! I understand your pain and I do believe that you should be given a fair chance. But I would rather stay +0 cuz iv only seen you a couple of times :)

By him saying "+1 me, see how I do" That's showing he's ready, & mature enough, if he screws up, he'll take the consequences ...

IMO he can't possibly do worse than any mod we've ever had, and will probably do as well as some of our current mods. Maybe even better. People seem to think that he may lose his cool, but other than keeping a level head I really don't see how he'd be a bad mod. It wouldnt even be very bad of a losing your cool situation.