Sign in to follow this  
themick07

themick07

+1 Very helpful player. I seen him help multiple players when they needed help on which direction to face when you come out the cell (unlike most trolls). themick would be great for a moderator!

I don't know what everyone is talking about. Mick is one of the more mature members of the younger members and everyone in general.

He has a level head. So as for me +1

+1 for now. I've seen him in the servers so a bit apprehensive because to me he doesn't seem like he could handle it. But Like they are saying, give him a shot and see how he does.

Good luck Mick

+1 everyone who gave mick a -1 is just mad that noone would +1 them mick ok ill +1 you because you act more mature than most of these people ohh and on the age level goodlolipop is younger than mick and hes a mod so everyone back off of mick

+1 umm I think I don't know why I +1 umm ill edit it later ill have to remeber but for now he follows rules and is mature "ENOUGH" Good Luck Mick XD

+1 umm I think I don't know why I +1 umm ill edit it later ill have to remeber but for now he follows rules and is mature "ENOUGH" Good Luck Mick XD

You have to use the correct vouching format or your vouch does not count.