Sign in to follow this  
kbshooter2

favorite person

Do you want me to be serious or joking? Because if I list off three people then 5 will be hurt.

@@DuckiiJr. @@alienslayer @@CarmCarm @920shady are my top four, but I still love lots of people like @@themick07 @NandyRewman @Dinosaurus @@Jihad @@Metalninja @@azure @@Sayeeth ... and a host of regulars that aren't even in xG like @@HisBrother @@Speedspeed5 @@MagicPandahh @@Half @@codfreak

And I probably missed half the people I love, easily...

edison glass

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Oh or 321ewq

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

GHOSTOh and

I didn't know you could tag people o:. My top 5 in the particular order: @duckiix3 [MENTION=1279]Kelly @@Snackbar @Ms Snackbar and well i cant leave out @Abira :D

duckii jr, high plains, Rain, Tarin, Skyler, Jihad, sniper penguon, penguin, slippery fingers, shady. pyro, CHOBO (cause hes my dad), the great yurkoon.

people i hate: EZKILL

OH OH OH OH King j , my self , duckii , duckiijr , duke , maasie , ms and mr snack bar =D , chrono , thats about it.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

oh i forgot canadia and xavien21 =/ OH MY JESUS i forgot pyro :(