Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Admin Abuse DUKE

Duke muted me in game for disrespect, for telling Rabid to shut the ♥♥♥♥ up. but yet he did not mute Rabid for being disrespectful towards me.

I find it messed up when i join a server with certain mods and their friends that i get treated like an unwanted member of xG. It is messed up that i can say ♥♥♥♥ you and get muted, but yet i watch other ppl say much worse and its taken as a joke.

This is favortism by allowing mods to use their powers against 1 player but not others. I can post video if needed but with the way this server runs now days probly wont do much anyhow, our higher up favor these clown mods now days, and wouldnt surprise me if they were blowing 1 another in an empty cell, nasty twinks

-1 i wouldnt have to mute/gag you every god dam time i'm on the server if you would just calm down. As for favoritism rabid had not been warned a number of times before he also would have been gaged for the fact it was over text. ALSO You are very disrespectful every time i see you on the server calling any1 who killed you a "F.AG" and such. You act like you do nothing wrong and i was abusing. Please post the video it will show i am right as when you got muted the situation and disrespect from rabid ended.

P.S. i am civil with rabid we are not friends tho if he had kept going after you were muted he would have been muted next but he stopped.

Quoting from Herpes from the ban request thread

If any mod or admin sees him in the servers and he disrepects' date=' ban him for a day to a week.(Depending on how severe the disrespect was.) MajorB you need to seriouslly chill out. This is a community and we are all friends.[/quote']

Its a communtiy then treat me as a equal not some insect.

I am a blunt and forward speaking person i dont direct my comments at anyone personal. I might cuss a bit to much, but im a FU♥♥ing Marine, we cuss like sailor. I dont mean anything by it i just like getting into the game.

and no offense but Fu♥K what herpes says, he never liked me and will do anything to have me banned just to put his boot up my @s$ and say he did it.

Duke I not trying to be a Di♥k head, but if you were going to mute 1, you should have done both since rabid did start the disrespect and all i sad was "Rabid STFU no1 likes you" even then i dont consider what he or i said as disrespect we jsut said shut up.

Pyro I know i should post video, but i try not to put it on because if Duke is in fact wrong. he gets demoted and i don't believe people should be punished for 1 mistake, he should be corrected and learn from it.

but Fu♥K what herpes says, he never liked me and will do anything to have me banned just to put his boot up my @s$ and say he did it.

I may not like you, but I treat you the same as everyone else, and you get the same punishment as everyone else. You have always been disrespectful to me, but I have not once said a word to you since you have been back and have even dealt with people who were trying to disrespect you. This statement is completely ignorant.

What Duke was trying to say, is you were going at being disrespectful and he had warned you many times before Rabid even started, and he warned Rabid, you on the other hand had reached your max warnings and had been muted. Whether this is wrong or not is impossible to tell without the video.

Duke muted me in game for disrespect, for telling Rabid to shut the ♥♥♥♥ up. but yet he did not mute Rabid for being disrespectful towards me.

I find it messed up when i join a server with certain mods and their friends that i get treated like an unwanted member of xG. It is messed up that i can say ♥♥♥♥ you and get muted, but yet i watch other ppl say much worse and its taken as a joke.

This is favortism by allowing mods to use their powers against 1 player but not others. I can post video if needed but with the way this server runs now days probly wont do much anyhow, our higher up favor these clown mods now days, and wouldnt surprise me if they were blowing 1 another in an empty cell, nasty twinks

Saying learn the rules have changed is disrespect apperntley, But saying shut the ♥♥♥♥ up rabid no 1 ♥♥♥♥ing likes you isnt. Bravo major B, The army did well for you.Teached you lots of respect.

I'm still waiting for you to post the proof video of Jerry :(

He has none...he ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ted you all to try to get someone banned without proof. -1 on abuse...no proof...again. Major, stop posting stupid ♥♥♥ threads without proof.

@requestclose (no proof)

-1 for no proof, i'm new and i still make sure i screen shot every little thing that might KIND OF be construed as a problem, just in case. duke is an awesome admin and very fair. you also have to take into consideration that not every admin can see every little thing that happens. rabid also probably had proof of the disrespect while you did not, this bringing it to duke's attention in the first place. if you have a problem, next time make sure you have some form of evidence to back it up. the forums here are like xG court, without it .. nothing can be done to help you out. we have a good clan here and while none of us are perfect, something as small as a gag isn't that big of a deal. i'm also sure you were warned first and foremost by duke and by rabid, along with reading the motd you should have known disrespect isn't tolerated. this has happened to me before: i warned, duke warned, snackbar warned .. and he got 24hr banned .. but i had the proof to back up my accusations. its allllllll about what you can prove man. that's all we're saying ^_^

believe both Duke and my self worked out the situation. I was in fact the instigator, because of my abrasive ways of approaching the issues between Rabid and mysef. but just because a video wasn't posted doesn't mean someone cried wolf, cause I have the video just no need for it now should keep an eye on any possibilities of abuse not calling the ppl who post liars and discouraging future postings. How are we to get better as a clan if we dont point out mistakes smdh.

ADMIN CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE AND THANK-YOU

Saying learn the rules have changed is disrespect apperntley, But saying shut the ♥♥♥♥ up rabid no 1 ♥♥♥♥ing likes you isnt. Bravo major B, The army did well for you.Teached you lots of respect.

Saying learn the rules is a very well given tip in my opinion...-1 to duke's demotion, if this is like everyone told then he was damn right to.