Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Chickenlips

You get mad at every little thing and throw a tantrum if things don't go your way. I said you take the game TOO serious. You don't like to have fun and I fear that if you were given moderator, you won't even joke around a bit if things were just a joke.

You get mad at every little thing and throw a tantrum if things don't go your way. I said you take the game TOO serious. You don't like to have fun and I fear that if you were given moderator, you won't even joke around a bit if things were just a joke.

I don't even take it too seriously though.. Yeah I get mad, but I get mad over stupid shit like someone freekilling me or something in the range of that. Or something REALLY stupid like a tarp or something that just ticks me off. I may come off as blunt and mad but it's just the way I am. I can't change it.

Given moderator I shouldn't joke around as much as I do, you act like I never joke around and I'm just straight-faced serious. Moderators shouldn't joke around 24/7, they should have fun while doing their job and I can do that. You don't even know what you're talking about.

I've noticed you referred to others and myself in game as kid, yet I'm 19 years old and you're only 15? Give me a break.

I've noticed you referred to others and myself in game as kid, yet I'm 19 years old and you're only 15? Give me a break.

It's just something that I say.. "okay kid" it's not meant to be like "okay kid you're younger than me bla bla".. I don't see why that has any relevance to the situation though.

It has relevance to this situation because it shows how mature you are.

Not really. Good try though. It's just something I say, I've been saying it for like 4 years, I use it out of it's actual meaning. I don't say it because I think you're all kids, most of you are older than me, it's just something I say. Has nothing to do with maturity. Stop posting.

Im 12, im actully a kid. But it annoys me even when ppl say kid

i change my answer to -1 because he is always rude to mick and other young players

I don't mean to be. His voice just kinda bugs me. I respect your decision to change your opinion. I'll note to be respectful to him. I don't mind him as a person his voice is just ugh. Thanks for the vouch.