Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Chickenlips

Get on TeamSpeak more, and I'll change it.

Yeah for sure, sorry about that. I'll try my best to.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

-1 he needs to learn how to repsect peoples rights he's too bias towards other players

Your opinion doesn't mean anything in xG anymore considering you got kicked out for being extremely disrespectful towards the members. I respect everyone except for people who don't deserve it. Treat me how you want to be treated. All you did was break rules and be disrespectful. You're not even in xG, you need to be a member to vouch..

Your opinion doesn't mean anything in xG anymore considering you got kicked out for being extremely disrespectful towards the members. I respect everyone except for people who don't deserve it. Treat me how you want to be treated. All you did was break rules and be respectful. You're not even in xG, you need to be a member to vouch..

That ^^ right there show that he gives everyone an equal amount of respect, he doesnt treat by favoritism way, hes fail and just. +1, seems like a chill guy especially in jb. :)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

[quote=Chickenlips;57279

Your opinion doesn't mean anything in xG anymore considering you got kicked out for being extremely disrespectful towards the members. I respect everyone except for people who don't deserve it. Treat me how you want to be treated. All you did was break rules and be respectful. You're not even in xG, you need to be a member to vouch..

That ^^ right there show that he gives everyone an equal amount of respect, he doesnt treat by favoritism way, hes fail and just. +1, seems like a chill guy especially in jb. :)

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Sorry I tweaked, and so did my bad internet. :P, you get the point.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Sorry I tweaked, and so did my bad internet. :P, you get the point.

Yeah you kinda have to be a member of xG to vouch.

*cough majorb oscar

COUGH COUGH , umm last i checked I am a member of xG, If you continue to troll you will be reported, This post is meant for +1 or -1 only for wether he would make a good mod or not.

COUGH COUGH , umm last i checked I am a member of xG, If you continue to troll you will be reported, This post is meant for +1 or -1 only for wether he would make a good mod or not.

Only reason why you said I wouldn't be a good mod is because of what I said in your goodbye thread.. He's not even trolling, you said you were leaving xG.

actually I think you make an amazing warden, and terrorist. and problly would make a great mod. im jsut not 100% on it yet only about 70.

and i never said i was quiting xG , i was gonna take a break from jb until snacks,herpes, serbs and a few others vets convinced me other wise.

actually I think you make an amazing warden, and terrorist. and problly would make a great mod. im jsut not 100% on it yet only about 70.

and i never said i was quiting xG , i was gonna take a break from jb until snacks,herpes, serbs and a few others vets convinced me other wise.

What's the point of -1ing if you "probably would make a great mod". Saying I'd probably be a great mod is saying that you're pretty sure. I don't see the point in saying I wouldn't be a great mod then later saying I would be.

-1 still tends to troll allot, and tells ppl it is encouraged...

I don't even troll.. I don't even get your last comment too.. "Tells ppl it is encouraged". I don't encourage trolling, I don't troll, I may argue time to time but I never purposely troll to make people angry. I don't know where you're getting this from.

dude its that sgt blue guy...

i have no clue who he is... and he -1 me too cause he "doesnt like me" and called me a kid... im pretty sure anyone with a avatar image like that must be under 13... like cmon..

lol and he called me a kid... im about 99% sure im older than him lol

dude its that sgt blue guy...

i have no clue who he is... and he -1 me too cause he "doesnt like me" and called me a kid... im pretty sure anyone with a avatar image like that must be under 13... like cmon..

lol and he called me a kid... im about 99% sure im older than him lol

I just don't get why he's saying that I troll and encourage people to troll when I obviously don't. I even admit that I have time to time arguments but to say that I'm a troll is pretty unfair. Whatever though.

I just don't get why he's saying that I troll and encourage people to troll when I obviously don't. I even admit that I have time to time arguments but to say that I'm a troll is pretty unfair. Whatever though.

This is what poncher said to him because of his -1s, I'm pretty sure Aegean wont count the -1s if they are dumb, I dont think you guys should worry about it

How are you a moderator? Dont make another post like this please. Give a real reason or GTFO. Dont be an ignorant ♥♥♥♥.