Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Chickenlips

Well, you did not do that good in jailbreak the last time I saw you. Saying out loud on your mic "You are alloud to troll" is not okay. Please don't go "That was not me." or "That never happened." as SGTBLU will back me up. Its not that I dislike you, I just feel you need a little bit more time before getting mod. Also, one last thing; getting mod does not give you the rights to troll and not be punished. Please stop +1ing if he asks or you are freinds with him, think if he will actually make a good mod. Please improve and I will change my mind.

Sorry chicken.

~Colorful Dot

I'm going to admit, this makes me really upset. I never said "You are alloud to troll" WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THIS? I never said this. SGTBLU won't back you up, both of you guys barely know me. You don't know my history, you don't know me now either. You're implying that I still troll, that I'm still what I use to be and it's extremely insulting. You're implying that I NEVER changed. It's ridiculous that you're saying this when I've played the servers with you like less than 5 times.

You're also implying that I asked for all my +1s, well guess what, I DIDN'T ASK A SINGLE PERSON FOR ANY OF THESE +1s. You don't know me, you don't know how much I've changed to better myself FOR the community. It's so stupid that after all I did to change myself that I still get called a troll by someone who doesn't even know me. Who just takes assumptions and makes it into his own opinion.

Well, you did not do that good in jailbreak the last time I saw you. Saying out loud on your mic "You are alloud to troll" is not okay. Please don't go "That was not me." or "That never happened." as SGTBLU will back me up. Its not that I dislike you, I just feel you need a little bit more time before getting mod. Also, one last thing; getting mod does not give you the rights to troll and not be punished. Please stop +1ing if he asks or you are freinds with him, think if he will actually make a good mod. Please improve and I will change my mind.

Sorry chicken.

~Colorful Dot

You aren't really in any room to judge who becomes a mod or not, because you aren't that good of a mod yourself.

You aren't really in any room to judge who becomes a mod or not, because you aren't that good of a mod yourself.

...I JUST talked to chicken, we got this straitened out. Do you mind telling me why I am not that good of a mod? I don't even know who you are...let alone see you on the servers. So..... mind yelling me? If I have played with you, and I didn't do anything when something happens, is because I am mess with config files to make things run faster... Anyway, me and chicken got things worked out.

My vote is now a 0. Thanks for the rude comment!

...I JUST talked to chicken, we got this straitened out. Do you mind telling me why I am not that good of a mod? I don't even know who you are...let alone see you on the servers. So..... mind yelling me? If I have played with you, and I didn't do anything when something happens, is because I am mess with config files to make things run faster... Anyway, me and chicken got things worked out.

My vote is now a 0. Thanks for the rude comment!

PieMan banned again. Surprised? No.

-1, Chickenlips takes things beyond too seriously in game, which should be considered "Just a game" He does not deserve to have mod powers.

-1, Chickenlips takes things beyond too seriously in game, which should be considered "Just a game" He does not deserve to have mod powers.

Wouldn't taking the game seriously be something that a mod should have? I don't even take it seriously. I'm just a competitive person and like playing games. -shrugs-