Chickenlips

Chickenlips

Member Name: Chickenlips

In-Game Name: [xG] Chickenlips

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41973414

Donated: Yes

Other information: It's been a long road with xG. A lot of bad things, a lot of good things. I've went from bad to good (or at least better).

I've been in the clan since July, I'm a very very active member in the community, I try my best to be as friendly as possible. If I do get mod, I'll try my best to get rid of all the rule breakers, I pay very close attention to stuff.

Feel free to your opinion in this, I'll take criticism to the fullest and accept the things I've done wrong. Thanks for reviewing this application.

-1 he is stupid left DC to join R, definetly would make bad decisions as a mod xD! (double check my post)

jk jk i love him great friend would be excellent mod! :) <3

+1 as long as you set an example for the people here and all future members, just watch the trolling a little and Im sure youll make a fine mod. Dont make asses out of us for vouching ;)

+1 as long as you set an example for the people here and all future members, just watch the trolling a little and Im sure youll make a fine mod. Dont make asses out of us for vouching ;)

For sure. I wouldn't consider the wrong things I do right now trolling, probably just random outbursts like me saying "FUCK WOW". Or some other stupid thing like that. I should cut down on that. I'll try my best to be a great mod. Thanks for the vouch.

-1 He would not make a good moderator at this time. Seems a bit irrational. Maybe if he wasnt so hostile in the near future I would consider changing my opinion.

Tho in his defense, he does know the rules, and makes a great warden.

Things were bad with him at one point, but I think he's turned his behaviour around and things have slowly been getting better and better over time. I can't see any problems there. +1

+1 has definetly changed his attitude and behaviour from all the past stuff thats happened before, used to be a dick/troll, was kicked out of the clan, banned etc. but since that time, hes changed and has become a better person, i also feel that he would be able to become a better mod, knows rules, and sounds NOTHING like i thought he would sound

-1 He would not make a good moderator at this time. Seems a bit irrational. Maybe if he wasnt so hostile in the near future I would consider changing my opinion.

Tho in his defense, he does know the rules, and makes a great warden.

The only reason why you're -1ing is because of what I said in your goodbye thread which wasn't even bad. It might of been rash but that's about it. I apologize for that and I hope you can change your mind watching me play.

Only reason I ever had a problem with you is because you disrespected a lot of people, mic spammed, and acted like you were above everyone when I was there. I don't mind you as much anymore since yesterday when we were playing Canyon because you were calm.

If you don't believe me that you disrespect people a lot, in your goodbye thread you said this.

"All i have to say is quit fucking harassing me, cause i will only laugh at you and trash talk your dumb ass when i see you in-game."

Thanks for the vouch anyway.

-1 he needs to learn how to repsect peoples rights he's too bias towards other players

I thought you had to be a member to vouch?

Anyways, +1, you've changed A LOT and to me that shows how much you care about this community, you know the rules and you are very active, I've never had a problem with you after you were unbanned, you would make a good mod.

I enjoy him as a T, but he can also be an irrational CT. Still, the fact he plays both teams whenever the need arises is always to be admired. He understands the rules and would (hopefully) think rationally about it. But he could be a good mod +1