Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Chickenlips

idk hes and idiot

1. i NEVER even seen the guy in my life

2. thats a bad comment cause clearly this guy hasnt played with u for a while

3. at least ur -1 is somewhat legit

this is what he put for mine

seems like a douche sometimes, never really liked the kid.

like wtf... i think this guy is trolling

This is what poncher said to him because of his -1s, I'm pretty sure Aegean wont count the -1s if they are dumb, I dont think you guys should worry about it

Ah, I was just confused on his accusation. Thanks.

dude its that sgt blue guy...

i have no clue who he is... and he -1 me too cause he "doesnt like me" and called me a kid... im pretty sure anyone with a avatar image like that must be under 13... like cmon..

lol and he called me a kid... im about 99% sure im older than him lol

Bro don't get but hurt okay? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... The times I had played with you, you seemed to troll, I'm sorry I didn't explain my reason better.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I just don't get why he's saying that I troll and encourage people to troll when I obviously don't. I even admit that I have time to time arguments but to say that I'm a troll is pretty unfair. Whatever though.

I apologize for not better explaining. I have heard ppl complaining about you trolling, and I have seen it myself. The reason I said encourages is because when you are a xG member, you lead by example, so if YOU troll, others will too. I am, again, sorry for not better explaining my reason...

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

[/color]

I apologize for not better explaining. I have heard ppl complaining about you trolling, and I have seen it myself. The reason I said encourages is because when you are a xG member, you lead by example, so if YOU troll, others will too. I am, again, sorry for not better explaining my reason...

Probably in the past.. I mean the only thing that might come off as trolling is me joking around, or me arguing from time to time. I can guarantee you I'm not a big troll. I don't encourage it at all either.

I guess you're right, I can understand.

You havent been bad Laaaatly. Plus if Herpies +1's you, there is a good reason.

+1 Please forgive me for being spammy...

I guess you're right, I can understand.

You havent been bad Laaaatly. Plus if Herpies +1's you, there is a good reason.

+1 Please forgive me for being spammy...

Ah it's alright. I may come off as offensive like he says but in the end I'm just a guy who jokes around and tends to swear a lot, but it's not with an intent to piss anyone off or make anyone hate me.

+1 Long time friend of mine, met him before he was in xG and I've never seen him be bad, I believe he deserves mod and he will improve to become better if he was to get a chance good luck bro. :D

+1 pro user, he is really active on the jailbreak and a really fun guy to play with, i would love to see him get mod. Plus he is a good warden>_> and he has improved his attitude quite a bit.

This guy made me mad a whole lot when he and his friends (excluding josi3, i just couldnt help but laugh at his voice.) came over from the jetz clan because all they did in jailbreak was act like complete retards and trolls. Since i have meet them they have gradually became better and now they are A LOT better. Ive played with him recently on jailbreak and scrim and hes a pretty cool guy, he doesnt troll anymore and he has earned a +1 from me, I believe that you would make an excellent addition to the Mods+^ P.S. chickenlips, what happened to joshies voice? I miss it now :/

This guy made me mad a whole lot when he and his friends (excluding josi3, i just couldnt help but laugh at his voice.) came over from the jetz clan because all they did in jailbreak was act like complete retards and trolls. Since i have meet them they have gradually became better and now they are A LOT better. Ive played with him recently on jailbreak and scrim and hes a pretty cool guy, he doesnt troll anymore and he has earned a +1 from me, I believe that you would make an excellent addition to the Mods+^ P.S. chickenlips, what happened to joshies voice? I miss it now :/

Aha yeah. I don't know man, he doesn't come on jailbreak anymore because he just sucks. I never really even trolled with JETZ, I was only friends with Aaron out of the whole group aka Ball, whatever you wanna call him now. He was the only one I knew and I asked him to invite me in and he did, but I never really trolled with them, it was just me being retarded on my own. Appreciate the +1 man, glad I could change your opinion.

From what i'm seeing this looks more like a popularity contest more than a vote on who would make a good moderator and benefit the community +1 to chickenlips I've never actually seen you troll anyone so I guess that's a good thing for you. Oh I don't take trolling lightly and certainly not racism I'm tired of hearing cause your Asian cause your Korean stop please don't do that.

<3<3<3