Sign in to follow this  
genryp6

Joining the Xeno gamers clan

I want to join the xG clan so much im super good surfer i got like 3 or maybe friends from xG i got to level 18 in 2weeks then i got reset randomly like Stego and then i got lvl 13 in about 2days and i played for like 4-5 hours fully to get lvl 13when i got reset im good player i been playing for 5years and i never been in a clan exept my best friends clan.

You're implying that you can have such an amount of free time while your 41? No wait, you just lied your 17. You won't have that much time either. Hello mister primary school.

I don't mean to judge a book by its cover, but what I saw from here did not impress me, he lied twice and maybe another time about his age. Not trust-worthy to me, maybe immature. -1 for now buddy.

Don't know how typing fast makes you put your Dad's age and lie to us twice about your real age. It doesn't look good when you make an application for anything and lie about it.

I'm still at 0 on this.

No you can still join if your under 16, the only difference is that if you're under 16, you need 3 of the vouches to be from admins/division leaders and higher then that

I type at a fast speed and I don't make 50 mistakes a second, that's no excuse, type slower if that's your problem. I look at my brother and hes fucking fast as shit and doesn't make a mistake at all.