Sign in to follow this  
Dino

ShneakySquirrel

[ATTACH]1389.vB[/ATTACH]

I wasn't recording at the time so i couldn't get a video, that's the best proof i have.

Proof1.thumb.jpg.61233e09d28c594f3a835b9d8a8c3969.jpg

Eh im confused by the dialogue in the chat, from what i read it looks like the people didn't know which way to face and he killed them. Cant really tell if its a freekill cause the guy who calls him a piece of shit, kills someone like 4 lines down. video proof if anyones got it. Until then -1

Eh im confused by the dialogue in the chat, from what i read it looks like the people didn't know which way to face and he killed them. Cant really tell if its a freekill cause the guy who calls him a piece of shit, kills someone like 4 lines down. video proof if anyones got it. Until then -1

Like i said i wasnt recording at the time and he did it out of no where. No one could have possibly recorded it unless they were previously recording. I asked and no one said they were recording. And we werent suppose to be facing a direction we were shift walking to pool on black ops. He also left right after he died. And LoLrenzo was a Terrorist at the time.

Hi, I'm not sure If my opinion is valued in this situation, but while I was on the server with ShneakySquirrel and Dinosaurus he freekilled several people. I believe that if you asked anyone online at this time 1-24-12 1:07 AM Central Time they'd back up our case.

I was there.

Was just another one of those moments in where somebody goes berserk all over the poor terrorists.

The same type of person in where you might as well ban them because they don't plan on coming back anyway.

For all we know, those could've been legit kills e.g. mass rebelling, not following orders, e.t.c. The people who got killed could just be raging or something. For now, untill I see more proof, -1..

Also, in the screenie, it says "He's been freekilling all day" So, why not RECORD?!?!?! Silly people these days...

If it was a mass rebellion, more than just that one CT would've killed somebody.

If it was them not following orders, more than just that one CT would've killed somebody.

This man literally unloaded his entire m4 magazine, and then took out his deagle to continue his killing spree.

In what scenario can a CT kill non abiding terrorists that fast and efficiently? I can only think of two ways.

1. Terrorists crowded up into a nice big juicy stack.

2. Terrorists lined up like dominos ready to be knocked over, which would be for this scenario.

Think about the time in which this happened as well. Was it at 2AM in the morning where only 15 people are on?

Nope. Fullbring's on. For all the time I played, I never seen him play till that late. So the server must've been quite populated.

So yeah, I wouldn't be giving this person the benefit of the doubt when there's not much doubt in the first place.

Like I said before, it was just another man unloading into poor terrorists. Why? He thought he can get away with it.

And if you don't ban him, he will, and he'll do it again...

All because we're supposed to film 24/7 for that one moment where he free massacres again?

Give your members a little more credibility than a random freekilling pubbie.

Alright, I'm here because Doug asked me to vouch and because I was Wardening at the time. Another witness off the top of my head was R.I.P. Cristo. Here are the fact I have to contribute:

The round started and I called warden. After a quick AFK gun check at cells, I asked T's to go the the yellow and black line and unstack shoulder to shoulder. This was a WASD freeze, but I let them look around/jump/etc. They were very complient and this was possibly because it was 12:30AM and everyone was a bit tired, or the fact that before Mohammed left we were on a great CT streak and they didn't see much reason to rebel otherwise. I asked the T's what they wanted to do that day and they responded "diving day" or "that game with the knifing CT's (Piranha)". I then walked above the doorway to the outside via a metal walkway, faced the T's and the proceeded to say "Crouch to the outside pool, no detouring or delaying" and they did as such. It was then that the CT ShneakySquirrel crouched behind the line of T's and opened fire. After I realized the player in question was freekilling, I told the T's to run outside and hide (since a mod wasn't on [Mohammed left the round before^] and I was hoping someone would find the AWP on the roof end end this rampage) It was then that after a T managed to shoot the player down, the player left and I logged off the next round. Until now I didn't think much of it, but it was the first time in a few days I saw a freekiller so yea. Thats my nickel and dime. +1 :3

If you look under the highlighted part, it shows that he killed one more person after it.

Honestly I can't judge if this was a mass freekill or not since I wasn't on. If I see him on though I'll be sure to keep a good eye on him.