Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Tarp Tarp Tarp !

Kay guys, this is kind of a big issue in Jailbreak, and I kind of feel that it should be discussed. I personally am tired of bad wardens tarping really stupidly and I just want to hear what you guys think of it.

Example : Alright when I say "ko" I want all t's to take a step out... etc

I think we should have a modified rule for tarps, I personally really enjoyed that you can only tarp on simon says. Maybe if we re-add that rule, or make it so you can't tarp in the first minute or 2 of the game, because the tarps in the beginning of the round really make the days not fun, and are for bad wardens who can't get kills playing fun games with t's.

"side note, i'm tired of first reaction/last reaction EVERY SINGLE ROUND, but that's for another discussion"

What do you guys think?

I completely agree. I hate tarps personally and think they just ruin the game for the morons who fall for them, but nonetheless their kinda cheap. I mean c'mon anyone can tarp every day and get tons of cheap kills but wouldn't it be more fun to play map games and stuff. But overall I agree with his idea of the rules for it and stuff.

Tarping is not fun, it is never fun. I spend my only few hours on weekdays playing Jailbreak and I don't want to DIE at the beginning of the round because some stupid CT talks over a warden tarping, a CT makes the tarp "UNCLEAR" therefore I cannot HEAR.

It should only stay to Simon Says.

Agreed @ OP

I've been in plenty games where the Warden would say something along the lines of "When I say Go, move to 'point X'" . They then would say "Go Now!", intending that adding the word 'Now' makes it a tarp, and subsequently killing most T's except maybe the 1 or 2 that were thinking of rebelling anyways.

I've only found this to apply to the younger users of the server, as the more mature users seem to know better about giving commands that will mass wipe an entire team.

Maybe we should have in the rules where no matter what is said before/after the word "Go", that word is the given command to move.

Cheers

-LT

Kay guys, this is kind of a big issue in Jailbreak, and I kind of feel that it should be discussed. I personally am tired of bad wardens tarping really stupidly and I just want to hear what you guys think of it.

I think we should have a modified rule for tarps, I personally really enjoyed that you can only tarp on simon says. Maybe if we re-add that rule, or make it so you can't tarp in the first minute or 2 of the game, because the tarps in the beginning of the round really make the days not fun, and are for bad wardens who can't get kills playing fun games with t's.

"side note, i'm tired of first reaction/last reaction EVERY SINGLE ROUND, but that's for another discussion"

What do you guys think?

I completely agree with this. The use of tarp words or similar sounding words is banned on a lot of servers and it's time to ban it here too. I remember one of the big tarps on another server was "Last Reaction Couch" and anyone who crouched would be killed.

The use of "Ko" "So" and "Go" are even worse especially when the warden has a nasally, low voice.

I know that Aegean had me in mind when he wrote this. Yes tarps are annoying, and wardens do do them a lot. But its also a way to weed down some people in the begining, so you don't have to deal with 23 T's who all want to rebel.

tarps are really over played atm but what you guys are defining as a tarp is just the t's not following orders. for example how is it a tarp if i say when i say "go" to go to yellow line and i say gope. and the funny thing is 3/4 of the team goes.

there is one trap i find to be very annoying and used every time this person is a warden is then he says i want all ct's to go to big cage when i open the cells. it is even worse now he uses tc's. i think all commands should have to be given to t's and not use this bs ct/tc trap.

ps: yes i used the word trap the way it is supposed to be used and not misspelled it.

What do you guys think?

I Agree with this, some tarps and said so quick and fast that most T's miss them, not to mention half the time the others CT's are shot-tin shit about nothing. The first two minutes without tarps in the game will make it better. We can finally start playing the map games with tunes of people, instead of always doing joke days and trivia days.

Everyone who disagreed with my post just prove that you guys are bad and just want kills since you guys can't keep control of rebellers. You have a team of Cts for a reason, give them proper direction on where to protect and you wouldn't need to Tarp. Tarping RUINS the game.

Jailbreak with xG was the first place i started playing jailbreak, but if you start tarping every round, you are just going to keep away any potential future jb players from coming back or playing jb at all if they die every round. I'm one who doesn't really fall for tarps anymore, but tired of all you guys who just get 10+ kills in the first minute of the round from a stupid tarp that is just like "ko...WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOTS I DIDN'T SAY GO bangbangbang"

I don't know, i want more comments on this post as no one as really stated anything useful as to why they shouldn't ban tarps from the start of the round other then "lets kill the weak ones and ruin the game for them" which can also be known as "I can't handle t's rebelling, so i wanna get as many of them killed asap without anyone having any fun" Just letting you guys know, tarping every round kind of PISSES OFF t's, which would make them more viable to rebel. I personally hardly get any rebellers because I don't tarp unless it's simon says, I actually play around with the maps surroundings, I don't kill a t for standing up for .1 second just cuz i told him to crouch, so basically i'm not stingy bout every little thing. Another useful idea for you ct's who don't want rebellers, stop playing first reaction last reaction every round, it's not entertaining to play or watch, and you are basically saying to them "I just wanna get this round done with asap"

- Aegean!

and now i have just heard by far the dumbest trap ever. all tt's go to bottom of cell stairs. all tt's really this is just bs now.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    -Diphikult