Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Tarp Tarp Tarp !

I agree with Aegean as he first described, tarps are so annoying. This should be a real order "When cell doors open, take one step outside of your cell face yourcell or face away from your cell and free with out detours or delays"

I mean ordering someone to stay "crouched" is just so annoying because eventually your hand starts to cramp up, or the best is when they say "crouch and afk freeze" if you afk freeze that means you don't touch your keyboard or mouse so therefor you must uncrouch.

Tarps should not occur at any time in the game except for during Simon says. I admit, I used to abuse tarps but now I realize it is just a retarded way to kill Ts.

Exactly Fair that was well put only use tarps in simon says, because that's basically a game designed for as many tarps possible. I strongly disagree with using tarps on the main orders it's too much to listen to because you have CT's mic spamming and the warden gives a tarp you can't hear it. Tarps should be strictly for Simon Says as fair said.

well guys we still have tarp but these requirement must be met before using tarps...

"Tarping is illegal. A Warden cannot confuse the T's until he has given 3 orders and 3 minutes have passed. If the warden does not fulfill this requirement, they might be slayed or CT banned."

We had no choice but remove tarp until u meet these requirements ^ because it was over used each round there would be tarps every round and nearly most orders had tarps in them so yeh

Sign in to follow this