Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

DukeXRion

1. You only called warden. never gave order to freeze.

2. I then asked if your going to let it turn into a freeday in which you replied via voice chat "yes i am"

3. There were many other CT's who could and would have called warden.

4. You had atleast 20 seconds after i had said you would be CT banned for not giving orders to give order and then never did.

5. If you look at your screen shot please read the reason and do such you clearly don't understand it well enough to be on ct.

1. You only called warden. never gave order to freeze.

2. I then asked if your going to let it turn into a freeday in which you replied via voice chat "yes i am"

3. There were many other CT's who could and would have called warden.

4. You had atleast 20 seconds after i had said you would be CT banned for not giving orders to give order and then never did.

5. If you look at your screen shot please read the reason and do such you clearly don't understand it well enough to be on ct.

^THIS

Plus l2take the game less srsly. Pretty sure the amount of butthurt you had in that game would make it impossible to sit on a bed of jello. Just sayin.

I'm suprised how you didn't mention in this how I'm a "horrible admin" and I "don't know the rules" because I jokingly said "I call Leeroy all T's Jenkins" which apparently "violated the MOTD"

cant see your side of the story from the picture, only him ct banning you. its only 2 hours anyways. just pull a classics and be a pro rebeller

its only 2 hrs like nivek said, besides i think duke is smart enough to no wat he is doing......

Well, Duke is a pretty good mod, LOL, Jokes, he's the worst *white text ahead* Nah, I'm joking about joking..

He's good, and he knows when to teamban him, but although, since you didn't post all the proof there's nothing to show him abusing..