Sign in to follow this  
Boar

I'm so iBoar-d

My in-game name: iBoar

My real name: Josh

My age: 19(2 more years.. goddamn..)

Game I'm applying for: CSS

My current game time: 105 hours

My favourite game: I do love to play Jailbreak on CSS, but I also like League of Legends and WoW.

Special skills I have: I can AWP decently.. Pretty good at Gun Toss but I like to no-scope battle.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you know me.. I like to talk in admin chat quite a bit but mainly for legit reasons. I like to be helpful and on !lr if you spec me I try to show cool tricks I know on the current map.

Xenogamers ftw!

Could use a quick look at MOTD he accedentally freekills now and then but were all human. Other than that he is a great guy good addition to the clan +1

Please start vouching like this in the future guys

Proper Vouching Format (READ).

Ill show you show it should look.

Decision: +1

Why: Posted a very informative application not "HAI GUISE I WANNA GET XG! PLOOS ONE ME KTHNXBAI". Plays games we have divisions of, is actively learning rules, and has a personality that seems legit and would be a great addition to the community. Pays attention and reports any rule infractions to Moderators and Admins in the proper manner.

Activity: Seen playing and getting along with everyone one JB, stated he plays other games we host servers for.

Duke and segway + 1?

definetly + 1 from me :D

Cmon man, youve been here WAYYYY long enough to not know that vouching purely on the fact that other members vouched is not a valid reason, as well as frowned upon.

I still love you though.