Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Vicious

Posting this for Vicious since it won't let him. Silence please fix that problem

Member Name: Vicious

In-Game Name: [xG] Stonershy [Vicious]

What game?: CSS [Jb, MG, Dr, Surf]

Member: Yes

Steam ID: # [xG] Stonershy [Vicious]" STEAM_0:0:26624892

Donated: Yup

Other information:

I'm usually a pretty collected guy. I never really get upset, and I have prior experience with being an admin, as I used to be one with Total Punishment Gaming (a fairly large clan). I know the motd and all the little loopholes and issues by heart, and I know how to handle enraged players without having to immediately resort to using mod powers.

Not sure what else to say. I'm on at some pretty odd hours on weekdays, and I actually use more than just Jailbreak, such as Surf, Minigames, and Deathrun. Even if you don't like me, just give me some feedback. Thanks. ^-^

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Oh and I personally +1 this mod application because he is a very mature player and is an active player in the servers. Would be a great addition to the mod team :)

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

YES YES YES

Vicious = great mod

<3 vicious. Hes mature, knows the rules, doesnt start trouble.

+1

vicious is one of the most maturest ppl in xG

i no he will handle his mod wisely :)

Same +1 I was gonna post moderator submission but I feel you deserve it more than me so good luck vicious hope you get it :)