Member/Moderator Submissions

Should we do this?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do this?

• Yes, i agree
    • No, this is a bad idea
    • I don't mind really
    • I would agree, but others should still be able to give their opinions

Ok,so ive seen a lot of people that have just been going around asking others for +1s on their apps and stuff

and once they are in the clan (or get mod) we experience a ton of problems from that person.(i no that is not always the case)

I think that mods and higher ups should be the only 1s to +1 (and we could decrease amount of +1s that you should get)

Please tell me what you think.

I would agree, but others should still be able to give their opinions...As a community we need to have equality other wise we will end up being at each others throats more than what we are now. On the other hand though maybe we could possibly do a pre-vote and make the thread only viewable by xG members? If that's even possible. Then let the Higher ups decide based on good facts and opinions.

I would agree, but others should still be able to give their opinions...As a community we need to have equality other wise we will end up being at each others throats more than what we are now. On the other hand though maybe we could possibly do a pre-vote and make the thread only viewable by xG members? If that's even possible. Then let the Higher ups decide based on good facts and opinions.

i made an option that u can give your opinions is some1s app,it may chnage mods and higher ups opinion on some 1

I'm sorry I can't really understand what your saying. I might just be a bit derpy. Try that again please lol.

Meaning, members + nonmembers can give OPINIONS on a certain app wether its mod or member submission

however, the decision of them getting accepted will be decided by mods and upper (meaning the mods and upper votes count only)

We have the +1 and -1 system for mod is only to see what community thinks. Final decisions is up to divs/cos. For member its different, the community pretty much has all say in that topic.

Colorful.... i meant ppl usually spam other with " Hey can u plz +1 my app!!??"

this shouldnt count as a +1 and ppl usually make up stuff about the person that arent even true.

Doug's completely against having only mods and higher up being the only ones to +1 or -1

It's either mods just listen to the public meaning there's no point to this in the first place...

Or they go against the public, which seems bias, corrupt, and adds yet another case of power abuse.

I know that if this method was implemented from the beginning, most people on here wouldn't be here.

You mean the people that spammed others with their member submission app

asking "Hey, can you please look at my member submission app <link> , Thanks"

most of the times that person isnt even known on the servers or isnt that active

once they are in they just leave.. or become trolls and give bad name to the clan

Another thing new members tend to spam member submission apps just to get their 100 posts for their mod app...

Oh my I facepalmed so hard at this. (sorry in advance)

1. To be a member should be something the community decides, not staff. What if they are just nice when they see mods on, but when there aren't they become complete pricks?

2. We have this Proper Vouching Format (READ). so the vouches are much more clear, so we don't have anymore +1 cool guy or whatever.

3. Being a member of xG doesn't give you any special privileges, if they start being bad, we just kick them out, easy as that.

4. We have the power to see if people spam for 100 posts before applying for Mod, so that's already taken care of.

I think its fine just the way it is.

Besides there are only a handfull of mods/admin and not all of them play on the same server. so they cant really see if the Applicator if good/bad.

Also as Aegean says, it is a Community, the players and/or members have a voice in it too :}

I don't see a problem with the way member submissions run it's just when it comes to mod.

Too many times can you see a band of merry men either +1 or -1 a friend or foes application over really trivial issues that get blown out of proportion. I think it would be better off if only mods and above could vouch for a member to become mod.

Oh my I facepalmed so hard at this. (sorry in advance)

1. To be a member should be something the community decides, not staff. What if they are just nice when they see mods on, but when there aren't they become complete pricks?

2. We have this Proper Vouching Format (READ). so the vouches are much more clear, so we don't have anymore +1 cool guy or whatever.

3. Being a member of xG doesn't give you any special privileges, if they start being bad, we just kick them out, easy as that.

4. We have the power to see if people spam for 100 posts before applying for Mod, so that's already taken care of.

Member apps shouldnt up post count like random. :3