Mathieu0328

member submission

I admit it, long time ago I already posted a member submission...but in this time, I was a noob and I didn't listen a lot of rules.

Well now, I listen rules, I am a good ct in jailbreak (no freekill yet). I devoted all my time playing in CSS and TF2 on xG servers. You will see me about every day, exepted monday or Wednesday, on xG tf2 dustbowl server, xG jailbreak or xG minigame...sometimes in xG deathrun. I hope you saw me a lot of time on xG servers because if you did'nt, maybe it's because you are blind.

I think there is no many differences between me and a member by now because I'm gonna be one soon maybe...I mean I'm like a member. Oh and I forgot to say, I just got 16 years old on junuary 28 2012 :D

+1

He is a great kid. He knows what he is doing. And just goes about doing his stuff like its no big

Act: 8/10

Mat: 9/10

-1. For those of you who haven't been in the clan long enough to remember this guy, he would constantly impersonate Co-Leaders/Div leaders/Admins/Moderators.

We would tell him to take off the tags and he would just go to another server with the same tags on. Or he would take them off, and as soon as you leave he would put them back on.

Very irrational and disrespectful behavior, and I doubt anything has changed aside from people forgetting who he is. Many moderators+ have had issues with him, and I would strongly suggest against voting him in.

I didn't know him then but lately I haven't seen anything like that. He's always been a cool guy when I see him.

Good luck Mathieu. I hope it works out for you.

yes smoker, you are true. But did it happens to you to pardon someone? I mean not in jailbreak but in the real life? If I remember good, I had the xG tag in my name last year...we are now 1 year later and I said 100 times that im sorry about this ::confusion:

-1. For those of you who haven't been in the clan long enough to remember this guy, he would constantly impersonate Co-Leaders/Div leaders/Admins/Moderators.

We would tell him to take off the tags and he would just go to another server with the same tags on. Or he would take them off, and as soon as you leave he would put them back on.

Very irrational and disrespectful behavior, and I doubt anything has changed aside from people forgetting who he is. Many moderators+ have had issues with him, and I would strongly suggest against voting him in.

I've seen him do this once. I asked him his forum name and he said "silentdeath", I think. He wasn't impersonating anybody, but he still had tags on when he wasn't allowed. I'm going to -1 it. He is a great guy and all, but this impersonation stuff just shows immaturity. I'll change my mind if he gives me a reason to.

yes smoker, you are true. But did it happens to you to pardon someone? I mean not in jailbreak but in the real life? If I remember good, I had the xG tag in my name last year...we are now 1 year later and I said 100 times that im sorry about this ::confusion:

Year ago? this wasnt to long ago =/ -1 you did it repeatedly and got banned for it if i remember correctly and kept doing it after the ban.

I've seen him on TF2 alot and I think a few times on Jailbreak (very late at night) . Never had problems with him, he's very active and he is a really good spy although I hate him cuz he kills me alot even when I try to jarate him. I remember his past about the tag and rules, he seems to be much better now. +1 from me, good luck matt!

xGmathieu0328

You're a time traveler and went forward in time till you were 17, made that post, came back in time later when you're 16 and then made this? lool.

Try to keep your stories straight.

& I also remember you got banned not to long ago for advertising?

Xeno Gamers

I'm at a 0 now though, because I haven't seen you in a while. Just try not to lie/impersonate a lot anymore. k?