Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

I is Back

Good to see you've returned :D

I deserve a hatpack because Bacon is in my name. And bacon is delicious.

^ Poor bastard that wants cool hats D:

i posted i has no more o.o

Hey, I've seen you around before. Not sure if you know me but welcome back :)

Ok but seriously give me that hatpack or i will commit bloody murder <3

Why would i ask for hatpacks? I donated 135$ gave out 10 hatpacks >_>

I meant that I don't need a hatpack, and that I was just saying welcome back :P

I meant that I don't need a hatpack, and that I was just saying welcome back :P

This :3 Welcome back, i have the hatpacks i need and i believe rain bought me hatpack 6 while i was asleep earlier xD Rain and Lil Crazy for Hat Pack masters :p

Why are we welcoming him... I played with him on EoG servers earlier today and he has major anger issues... He flips out on a little kid for wardening I backed him believing there was a "Mature Enough age" To use a mic. Then a admin of EoG "Nostikz" Or something like that calls warden says " Out of cell rebel" this guy is currently a T i'm a CT. He leaves isolation a foot or two out and knifes a ct.. I then kill him for rebeling "No objections" from anyone but him. He then goes into a rage stating (Caps for emotional value) "I USED TO BE IN XG I WAS A MOD YOU'RE A DISGRACE!" At this point I was like "What?!" He then called a vote ban on me for free killing still no one else is backing him up. Then some other stupid CT opens cells warden gave no orders "Not a freeday" I hear "Out of cell rebel" again so I start shooting people running around. Admin still doesn't slay me.. He though "Unknown or xxLil CrAzyxx" Is still yelling at me.. I then decide to leave the server not knowing what happened.

I contact him later through steam asking if we can talk this out he replies "No already blocked you fag gtfo." States no reason why I free killed... Or if it was even valid.

So in all honestly he is most likely or used to be buying hat packs to buy people over like look at all the people asking for hat packs. Bro I could care less about a hat pack I do not welcome you back you're a rude person who needs to mature man.