Sign in to follow this  
Dino

[Mod] Dinosaurus

I'm pretty active on both css and tf2 i play saxton hale and surf DM/mingames/jailbreak quite often. I read the motd 1-3 times every week depending on the situation. I know the rules I make sure people try to follow them so they don't get in trouble. I love being able to spend time with the clan members and get to know them. I may curse at times, but that doesn't mean I'm a mean person. I use to play jailbreak all day every day but I'm more into the other servers now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~Dino

P.S. I haven't been on TS much lately since I've been playing tf2 more than css and usually everyone is playing css on teamspeak.

-1 youre fat

IN all seriousness

+1

Why: very mature player, gotta use your mic though mang! Handles situation's like his own child (who has autism)

maturity: Very mature as I said, and would be a good edition to the staff.

activity: on all the time, day and night ;3

+1

Why: Very Mature and Good guy, Known him for most of my time here on xG

maturity: Very mature

activity: He very Active , i play almost with him every time im on.

On a side Note: I never seen him once use mic, as a Ct or T, and Having a Mic as a Mod is very advantageous. so he needs to change that other then that hes good :]

Fing finally dino GOD!!!

Decision: +1 (obviously)

why: very mature + smart player always knows the right why to handle situations

Maturity: Verymature with members + nonmembers

Activity: Really active not just on css but also on tf2

<3 Dino!

Decision: 0

Why: I haven't seen him play in any of the servers Before? O.o

Maturity: Don't Know :3

Activity: Never see him.

(I will change when i see you on)

I play rpg surf DM and saxton hale a lot. Im on rpg surf DM right now if you wanna come see

Decision: +1

Why: Such a nice guy, no problems with him at all, knows the rules, very active, fun to talk to, and fun to play with! :sentimental:

Maturity: 10/10 :fox:

Activity: Very active

5. You must have been a member in the clan for at least 2 months (As of november 6th' date=' 2011)[/quote']

Sorry, but you applied for on the 23rd of December and were accepted on the 29th. This'll have to be closed and you'll have to make another application on Febuary 29th. :/

I meet all the other requirements :/ i guess i applied a week to early. If it really matters that much go ahead and close it

Hey man, I didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything, but it is too early for you to apply. You're a great player and stuff, but yeah :apologetic:

gotta wait unless its a special situation like mine cause u wouldnt be here when i could apply. and you wont be able to be in the next promo demo v.v