i would +1 this if this was a real app, but whats the point of the video, it wasn't a freekill imo, you were delaying by not letting the door open

I think he meant to put this in admin abuse, because since Silence decided to make the server 64 slots, and it was at the time just korean and I on, he mentioned in admin chat that "he was frapsing" because i private messaged him saying hi, welcome back to the server but I am not gonna slay people based off of just your word, rules have changed in the last 8 months since you left, kthx. then proceeded to say "say bye to your mod chrono"

My Defense should this be moved to admin abuse:

as you can see people are spamming over IceGuru who was warden to the point you can't make out what he is saying, i went ahead and for about 10 seconds muted CTs other than him so he could speak.

I really dont no u that well... but uh i can tell u that u cant just come and get mod... most people waited and were active on servers and forums to earn it..

in the end not up to me to decide.

I really dont no u that well... but uh i can tell u that u cant just come and get mod... most people waited and were active on servers and forums to earn it..

in the end not up to me to decide.

He was coleader before he left. Hes waited longer than u :P lol

Couple things,

1: Chrono, if it was only you & korean, in almost a full server, why weren't you in spec?

2: Ero was a great co-leader, he was strict, didn't pick favorites, & he made sure everyone had fun.

3: What Ero said was unnecessary because if some guy said someone freekilled, & we slayed every single time, we'd be full of abusers. But, Chrono, you didn't need to say what you said either.

+1 to this, ero was a hardass when he was admin, he had ppl bitching at him and complaining, but in the end, he was able to have successful days as warden and essentially kept order and control in an otherwise almost impossible situation. he does need to read up on the motd and see whats been changed, he doesnt pick favourites and isnt afraid to lay down the law when it needs to be. he was also a former co leader, also there was this one time on jb where he called warden over a bunch of 12 year olds, and when he got all serious, everyone was all "oh shit serious business", fucking greatest round of jb ever lol

Look guys I am not here to say I want back in xG or I want a mod. I just wanted to show the state of things and why everyone I talk to hates jailbreak. *I was not blocking the door btw, thats why I was showing my distance with the knife"

Seriously though Chrono I don't mean to single you out... but things were out of control and you did NOTHING lol. I know its hard with so many people, but you got to speak up man or take you M: off lol. That was one of my biggest issues when I left. The constant promotions and no one took it serious when they got it, or followed the rules. I will always play on xG servers I love to still play jailbreak. Not when its like that though and it pisses me off. This is Sat night one of your most traffic heavy nights I assume and one poor mod that doesn't want to stand up to everyone. W/E I will just play minigames ..

On another note.. Site looks great and I love the CTF server. At least you do that right Silence lol.

And yes I did post this in the wrong spot but I don't really want Chrono to lose his mod as long as he does his job.

As I said when i messaged you a few rounds prior, on the same map. You may be an old member who happened to be Co, but just because you were does not mean I can slay somebody on just your word, I didn't personally see it because I was busy being mad at those who were spamming the fuck out of mic. had you said "hey this guy free killed me, can you watch him?" that would have been nice instead of straight up threatening me in admin chat because i didn't slay him for you.

*I was not blocking the door btw, thats why I was showing my distance with the knife"

I've done it many times I know the distance and even in chat a CT is saying back away from the door hence cells must of been open at that point in time. This was also a reason why IceGuru killed you, but should have requested that you back away first personally.

I don't think it's fair to start blaming Chrono for the madness that is in the video, he can only deal with one problem at a time. Instead of everyone blaming him why don't we start asking where all the other mods/admins are at.