I've done it many times I know the distance and even in chat a CT is saying back away from the door hence cells must of been open at that point in time. This was also a reason why IceGuru killed you, but should have requested that you back away first personally.

I don't think it's fair to start blaming Chrono for the madness that is in the video, he can only deal with one problem at a time. Instead of everyone blaming him why don't we start asking where all the other mods/admins are at.

The mods on the server at the time should have been in spec. If its a full server, and only 2-3 mods are on, they should be in spectate. Ive handled much worse while in spectate. Its a lot easier...

The moral of the story is that Jailbreak sucks. It has for awhile. It is populated and can be so much better then it is. Like I said I like JB and will keep coming back. It just upsets me that I can't come on and play cause of stuff like the video I posted. Yes I was more upset and Chrono took the blunt of it cause he was the only one there soo.. sorry for that. However, my point has been made. I miss JB and will just play when it is like 1/4 full or go to another server. Period. You can close this thread lol.