Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

My Ban....

So, whens the discussion about my ban, going to be permanent or 1 month, its coming towards the 1 month mark of my ban, and there was rumored discussion about it being 1 month, from Aegean and Serbian. The quote is as Aegean said "The ban will be further discussed, when it comes near the 1 month point," <<<< not exact words but pretty close

Anyways I would like to know whens the discussion.

Now as of the WHOLE TEAMVIEWER THING, I have district History Fair tonight, I have to go and place my board by 6:30 CST. So, I will not be available between, 3:00 to 6:30 central, AS OF TOMORROW, I'll be at the event. The event will go on for a while, And I do not have to go back to school, since im excused the whole day.

This is directed towards, Aegean,Serbian, and Silence. Not anyone else

P.S. Since I'm at school while typing this I do not have the option to chat with people(regretfully).

This is the only way I have to comunicate

P.S. Since I'm at school while typing this I do not have the option to chat with people(regretfully).

This is the only way I have to comunicate

lol its presidents day, no one has school, so smooth move there buddy

This is directed towards, Aegean,Serbian, and Silence. Not anyone else

Should add the division leaders in there as well, since they do have a say in it.

Also, if this is only directed towards 3 people, you probably should've just sent them a message instead of an entire thread. Just sayin.

Should add the division leaders in there as well, since they do have a say in it.

Also, if this is only directed towards 3 people, you probably should've just sent them a message instead of an entire thread. Just sayin.

this. Also not just div leaders, he pissed off alot of people in the clan who do not want him unbanned because he hasnt changed....

Actually i do not live in canada, I'm in Escambia County WHERE the fcking district never gives us presidents day off, so stfu please. and duke did i ask you no, herpes your right i should have, and mick stfu your not in this

Actually i do not live in canada, I'm in Escambia County WHERE the fcking district never gives us presidents day off, so stfu please. and duke did i ask you no, herpes your right i should have, and mick stfu your not in this

You made a thread which is open to all members. form what i have seen you havnt changed, just blaming others how you act.

Aaaaaand this is why you cant have nice things. If you air your dirty laundry in public (IE PUBLIC THREAD...DURRRR) be prepared for the PUBLICS response. He clearly has NOT changed. And i -1 his unban...clearly. Havent we learned from neteX, soiarn, daz, and many more, that we cant be so fucking lenient? The same thing always happens. We have to stop giving free unbans to every asshat that walks into our servers. We look like a bunch of indecisive Papi's. Srsly. Lul.

Wow kid, really? You're really going to go off on a tangent with the grammar and demeanor of an angry 12 year old after being caught for hacking??? Smart move there. I was giving you the benifit of the doubt and defending you, but you just go off on Blooddevil (and me?). You don't have to be so agressive. But yeah, good luck on your unban.

-1 for unban; hacked and was banned multiple times. Is a troll and a cancer to the community. He hasn't changed and should probably re-take all his english classes.

Wait wait wait. So he gets kicked of the clan... Banned for his hacks. And we going to unban him?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Wow kid, really? You're really going to go off on a tangent with the grammer and demeanor of an angry 12 year old after being caught for hacking??? Smart move there. I was giving you the benifit of the doubt and defending you, but you just go off on Blooddevil (and me?). You don't have to be so agressive. But yeah, good luck on your unban.

-1 for unban; hacked and was banned multiple times. Is a troll and a cancer to the community. He hasn't changed and should probably re-take all his english classes.

but more importantly ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

+1 heisenberg!

You got banned for hacking, you stay banned for hacking. Plus the icing on the cake for being an overall douchebag in the community. Nuff said

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

mick stfu your not in this

aaaaaaaaannnnddddddd this just shows your still an asshole :3

President's Day is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY meaning that any government run organization (meaning things like school) MUST give the employees that day off. And if there are no teachers/staff there, students cannot be there, as there is no supervision.

Maybe if you want us to even consider your ban to be removed, you should learn to be more respectful, and don't make your post public and think people won't voice their opinion about you. You left on bad terms and you come back and be an asshole to everyone and you expect to be unbanned? We'll see how that works out for you. Maybe instead of leaving you could have stayed and given people a better image of you, instead of leaving and being know as "That retard that got himself banned."