Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

More Games=New Opportunities

Ok, for as many people hate me on here, just hear me out.

This clan has billions and billions of opportunity when it comes XenoGamers way. We need to move into Youtube, start a franchise on youtube. Start making shirts, and get sponsors, on the website as well as in game. Now, we also need to introduce the clan into more complex games. Like, League of Legends(Minecraft needs to also be much more supported for the huge come back among Oreo he's a great guy and deserves a reward for bringing back some minecraft fans to xenogamers). More games that we can have potential in, Modern Warfare 3, we can get competitors in this game on console and PC. Terraria also needs much more support, the main person I want to put on the terraria role is, Rukibah. He's an awesome guy that loves to help people out and deserves a chance like this. He might not have the money to dedicate the server, but you can still run a good server on a seprate machine assigned to that role.

===========================================================================================

FONT=Comic Sans MS]Games We Have Potential In!!!!!!!!!

League of Legends

Minecraft

Heroes of Newarth

Combat Arms

Crossfire

Terraria

We also have the potential to raise awareness towards the community through, Youtube.

We need to start looking for directors and editors that can make this community stronger in buisness.

Job Opportunities for people who are dedicated,

Graphic Design

Editing

Directing

Publishing

Etc.

I hope to hear the replys and concerns.

facepalm.

Does the clan really have enough money to do this? we already have LoL, and terraria isn't up to you who run's it.

Shirts? Why? Think about it. If you wore an xG shirt in public who would actually search it yet alone play ANY of the games we have? Waste of money.

There are already two good editors in xG that I know of. MitoDito and Slipery.

I do think youtube would be a great idea, it would be easy to kind of show off our server. I think if we just showed off the maps we have on each of servers and then kind of showed a walkthrough of each map and how to play and all would be a great way to show off the large numbers of our community. I could easily do some surf walkthroughs and honestly just the amount of rage that goes along with surf is funny as hell.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Also we will be introducing CS:GO servers very soon so money will be short.

i like how hes dumb and doesn't know xG has a YouTube channel.

Also expanding to other games costs money, money silence doesn't have.

Also takes people in the clan having the game and populating the server till we have a good player base for the game.

But all in all getting sponsorship isn't all that easy. And stop saying "we" you aren't part of xG.

Oscar, nice post. I like how Duke and everyone is bashing you for the stupid shirt idea.

I would buy one.

^^^^^This

I'd fucking buy one, as long as the logo looks badass. Silence, you can set up a cafe press account so you can make royalties on this shit.

You would walk around with people asking. "what is xG?" You reply that is a gaming clan. People are turned off. No friends = Sadness = Lots of cats = No money = Hobo = Masturbating on the streets.

So basically

T-Shirt = Masturbating on the streets

Well guys look at it this way, we almost have 8000 people in the clan, if we get shirts, those people that are dedicated to XG will buy one, especially it give us another advantage towards money raising. Now duke I'm completely aware that xg has a channel. But i dont see it advertised anywhere on the forums.

I don't think they make shirts in my size, and also why are you here? Mostly every 1 here hates you. what do you not understand,why are you content on rejoining a server\clan that no 1 likes you in. No offence, truth hits hard. But yah.