Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Thank you for all the fun

I never wanted to join this clan in the first place because I knew it was only a matter of time before I lost interest in playing counter strike and lean off to other activities, but after having so many people urge me on to join in the beginning, I couldn't refuse any longer to make them happy, which is what I've mostly always tried to do while I was on the server. First of all, I would like to say that there are many people that I've constantly bad mouthed, and humiliated, but there's only a few that knew deep down that I was just playing the game my way. My voice was, and still is, my way of being a rebel - having a weapon - when there is over a dozen primaries aimed at the back of my head, and there's nothing else. I never expected any less from others than they would expect from me regardless of which team I'm on. However, the Doug that spat and disrespected the counter terrorists isn't the same Doug posting this thread saying goodbye. Doug never had more fun on CS - truth be told, he had never as much fun as he ever had gaming than when he did - with this clan. Whenever I was warden, I always tried to be the "fun" one, which I always knew would end up in flames, but I always tried, and oh boy, did I try, because I wanted to give back the same sort of joy I experienced a little over a month ago. Then I realized I couldn't. Those times were too good.

Doug doesn't want to leave with a lie either. He could just say, "Oh, I'll probably be back." and then never have to worry a single bit about looking like a hypocrite later, or as most people seem to think during Insult Warden days, like a hippo. One real part of why I'm leaving is because I'm not a big fan of about the buy-a-mod issue going on. People who deserve that power through experience and trust are getting shoved over by those who threw down a few extra dollars, and frankly, if I wanted that I could have and would've played and stayed for as long as I did on this server on any other CS server instead. There are people unlike me in this clan who can really make the jailbreak server a better place for every one to play on, but sadly, I won't be there when they get the honor. I at least hope they are when they can. So this is it. If you didn't like me, I'm sorry, and if you did like me, I'm sorry too. Doug admits he takes it a little too far sometimes, but come on, it's fucking Doug. He talks in third person. Shit, he does this even in real life accidentally... a lot.

Just one last thing before I go. Please. Try to make jail break fun for the people whenever you can. You can't please everybody, but please most of them. They don't log on to die in the first ten seconds, wait ten minutes, and then die in the first ten seconds. Have some god damn energy and personality. This isn't something for you to beat, or a way to exercise some non existent authority. It's a game. People play games to have fun. If you don't have fun... well, like I stopped having... then you won't come back any more, and it's a damn shame to see people go. Like I did.

Bye bye, everybody. Thank you. IF YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, GIVE THUNDER DOUG A HELL YEAH!

WAIT! Jailbreak isnt our only server! THE MINIGAME SERVER IS TROLL-LES! THERES HUNDRES OF FUCKING MAPS, SOME MULTI. SO OVER 1000S GAMES. DONT LEAVE YET, IT IS BULL THAT COD FREAK AND SKYLER GOT MOD, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEYLL BE ON MINIGAMES 24/7, RUN TO THE HILLS MY FRIENDS, WHERE SALVATION SAVES US!

You were the first person in a real long time that I personally wanted to join our clan, I'm sad to see you go but I hope everything works out with whatever you do! Take care Doug (:

Dammit Doug, just take a break and visit every now and then.

Doug I liked you. You were one of my fav trolls. You trashed talked me and everyone and I didnt even care if you ment it. It was fun. As requested: HELL YA

<3 u

Jill.

Cya Doug it was fun rebelling under the days you were warden, you brought a whole new life into the server and it's sad to see you go. A lot of what you say is true and correct, people do need to chill out a bit more and take it less seriously.

Goodbye doug. I've second i've played with you before, i laughed my ass off. I hope sometime later, you regain interest in the game. Remember, we will welcome you with OPEN ARMS.

I think I cried. Whenever Doug joined I just sat back and waited for his inevitable join to CT and return to pow.... I mean Warden so I can finally have an awesome day. Come back if you can. :)

Cookie

Look at all these people that want you here. :D let alone many more in-game that aren't in the community.. Like they say "you can't make 1,000,000 friends without having some enemies", Its true Fuck the rest We the best. :chuncky:

Doug with you gone JB hasn't been the same. You were the epitome of character and personality in a T. I hope your future goes well. I hope to see you in the future. Maybe on CS:GO? I can only hope. :sorrow: