DCook

[Mod] Misseh Cookie

Because its fun to kill someone that rarely ever says anything back! Most people I kill are like WTF WHAT A FAGOT OMG HE HAS HAX BAN THE BITCH! or anything along the lines of that. You dont :P

Yeah well I do agree to what it is being said here to a certain extent. At one point you kept saying that CTs NEEDED a mic, even when I (a mod) and the MOTD says otherwise. Also you do kind of do rage on people, I mean your ban request thread proves it. But for now I'll be at 0, I'll be watching you.

Okay. I honestly don't remember 'raging' at people. If you could tell me when I did that I might be able to catch it but I don't remember raging. But as to what Papi said, I was there when there was a debate on a certain rule in the motd and the mod/admin there would specify the rule so I would then use what the mod or admin said. I would do that instead of the motd because once I had an admin tell me something completely different then what the motd said which never got resolved so I now try and go by what the mods/admins say instead of the motd since I do not know when it is updated and such with new rules. But honestly, I don't remember raging. I do remember though being told I freekilled and when I explained, kept being accused so eventually ignored them. I have never felt any real anger towards anyone.

-1 smoker brings up a good point about behavior changes after mod. Show us you've changed in game, then re-apply. Also, you should be reading the MOTD frequently to keep up to date. Relying on mods isn't a great choice, as everyone makes mistakes

Like I said, I don't know what 'attitude' you guys are talking about. Can you guys give me examples of when I've raged? I've talked to some people and none of them said I've raged before. All I'm asking for is a bit of clarity on why you guys are -1'ing when I honestly don't remember ever having a problem with people like you guys are suggesting. :/

Ok cookies I love you and all but I do agree that sometimes you bend the rules and use it to your advantage but you are active and you do not break the rules so I'm at a 0 for now....sorry

I dunno, from what I've seen she knows the rules and has a has a level mind. She doesn't get upset from those pesky e-trolls. I'm sure she would make a great mod.

Also very active +1

-1 for now, not too sure when u joined but you seem relatively new and not too aware of the exact server rules at times. Like it was mentioned before, read motd religiously and mods arent magicians; cant always be counting on us to deal with EVERYTHING goin on

I understand that I'm more than likely not going to get mod. And I understand completely. I don't read motd as much as I should and I'll definetly be referencing that more often. But what I don't understand, though, is why people are -1ing for rageing. I've asked before for examples of when I have raged because I don't think I have. I've never had a problem with other players besides the ones that started disrespecting. (As I said I won't be making those comments back.) I've never had to be muted and I've never been told to calm down or anything like that. So I really don;t think those -1s for raging are justified unless someone can tell me an example.

Again, I realize and respect the fact that I need to read and pay more attention to the Motd and the fact that I most likely won't be getting mod. I simply want to understand.

Thank you,

Cookie

Cookie, I think you'd have a higher chance for mod if you just went a long with what the negative comments the mods, admins and division leader have pointed out. Instead of trying to argue with them, well you're not really arguing but it'd be better if you went a long with them.:encouragement:

Cookie, I think you'd have a higher chance for mod if you just went a long with what the negative comments the mods, admins and division leader have pointed out. Instead of trying to argue with them, well you're not really arguing but it'd be better if you went a long with them.:encouragement:

I'm trying. :) I've been reading motd whenever there is a mixup or contested rule. So hopefully Im getting better. :P

Well if you really don't get promoted this promo/demo, i think she should earn it next time for sure. She is on very often and honestly knows all of the motd..

Decision: +1

Why: Shes mature knows the rules well from what i've seen shes respectfull to most players and i've only seen one time were she messed up as warden and everyone got pissed at her about it but she slayed herself for it. Idk what everyone else is talking about with the whole rage thing I saw her a few times tell people off but that was only because they were being very disrespectfull towards her. Anyways good luck cookie I'm sure the more you're on the server the more people will see you are fit for the position.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 8/10

Why: Shes mature knows the rules well from what i've seen shes respectfull to most players and i've only seen one time were she messed up as warden and everyone got pissed at her about it but she slayed herself for it. Idk what everyone else is talking about with the whole rage thing I saw her a few times tell people off but that was only because they were being very disrespectfull towards her. Anyways good luck cookie I'm sure the more you're on the server the more people will see you are fit for the position.

Activity: 8/10

Thank you. This was much appreciated. :)

Why: I've been waiting to make my decision for a long time now and well I've not seen cookie get mad in game at all lately. She has really been working on that and it's a major improvement! Would love to have you as a moderator!

Activity: Very active on all servers and is active equally over all of them (except the ones noone plays on).