DCook

[Mod] Misseh Cookie

The fact that you are a negative impact in-game worries me greatly; acting in a hostile and argumentative manner online in such an important environment as in-game is destructive and regressive for the clan as a whole. What person of sound mind WILLINGLY joins a clan with members who have high tempers? Would you be even more inclined to join if that person was MODERATOR?

Decision: -1

Why?: I agree with Smoker and Papi. You can turn a bit hostile. On many occasions where you might have broken a rule you would have a temper tantrum. Now, imagine a moderator with a temper tantrum. I really don't think that would go well. I suggest calm down a bit and try to relax in game.

Why?: I agree with Smoker and Papi. You can turn a bit hostile. On many occasions where you might have broken a rule you would have a temper tantrum. Now, imagine a moderator with a temper tantrum. I really don't think that would go well. I suggest calm down a bit and try to relax in game.

When have I turned hostile? I joke with friends in a manner where you might think I'm 'hostile' but I rarely get angry in-game. And if I do, I leave. Very simple. And I think everyone is guilty of getting a little upset when people are yelling freekiller and you are trying to tell them that, no, its wasn't and telling them why and they continue to badger you about it. I mean if someone did that to you, you would get tired of it too right? But I never take it out on anyone. I ignore it. But I doubt it's what you would call a 'temper tantrum'.

I agree with this... I've seen her lose her cool a couple of times... I feel like if she just calmed down a little bit she would be good.

I agree with this... I've seen her lose her cool a couple of times... I feel like if she just calmed down a little bit she would be good.

v.v I really have -no- idea what times you are talking about. Like I've said before I rarely get angry and I've never had problems that have led to anything such as gagging muting slaying when I wouldn't (except for one time when I first started and had no idea what was going on). I would really appreciate examples because I have been watching myself and I know that I haven't gotten angry so I feel that these are unjustified.

v.v I really have -no- idea what times you are talking about. Like I've said before I rarely get angry and I've never had problems that have led to anything such as gagging muting slaying when I wouldn't (except for one time when I first started and had no idea what was going on). I would really appreciate examples because I have been watching myself and I know that I haven't gotten angry so I feel that these are unjustified.

I don't mean to be rude - take a hint. People just don't like you and they extrapolated on reasons to -1 you.

Stop posting on your thread! I just bumped mine after a week of no one posting on it cookie. I fell unloved :'( lol

And as far as you raging I really dont see you rage. I hear you mutter "fuck" under your voice every-so-often and the occasional STFU stego (which i dont deserve x) ) other than that your an ok person.

I don't mean to be rude - take a hint. People just don't like you and they extrapolated on reasons to -1 you.

But I'm honestly confused. Because as far as I have been aware of these few people who have -1'd me have -very- rarely played with me and they come to -1 when I've never had a problem with them or really anyone. So I don't think that comment "People just don't like you" is justified and it was rude when there are people who like me and wish to see me get mod but people I barely know come and -1 for reasons that are unfair. So I'm going to ask and hopefully get a reasonable answer other than "No one likes you" when that is wrong.

But I'm honestly confused. Because as far as I have been aware of these few people who have 'd me have -very- rarely played with me and they come to when I've never had a problem with them or really anyone.

You might not see them... They might see you... Also, you don't have to have a problem with them in specific for them to -1 you.

Cookie, it's not wrong to have a negative opinion of someone. From my point of view it should be allowed especially during vouching. I'm saying that some people just don't want you as a moderator, even if you are a promising candidate for it.

Leave it at that and move on, fighting it won't make it any better. When the promotions/demotions come, you'll know.

You might not see them... They might see you... Also, you don't have to have a problem with them in specific for them to -1 you.

But as people on my thread have said before, they've never seen me rage. and to be honest those are people I play with everyday so yes, to have people that I rarely play with say I rage or get upset over breaking rules seems nearly cruel on someones mod application. If people have seen me play they would see I -always- slay when I break the rules. If not, a mod will tell me how I broke the rules and I will say "Ahh. I see now. Sorry. *slay*". So these -1s are really unfounded and I would hate for it to ruin my chances because there are people who haven't really played with me see one time that I got a little angry and call me a rager because of it when in all honesty I'm a very relaxed person.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Cookie, it's not wrong to have a negative opinion of someone. From my point of view it should be allowed especially during vouching. I'm saying that some people just don't want you as a moderator, even if you are a promising candidate for it.

Leave it at that and move on, fighting it won't make it any better. When the promotions/demotions come, you'll know.

Foxxy, I'm not saying it's wrong. What I'm trying to say is that if they think I have a bad additude please give me an example of a time (which I've asked of everyone who has -1'd for anger issues).

And I'm trying not to fight it, I'm trying to gain understanding. If I don't know what they consider temper tantrum how can I look out for it and catch my self next time? Since the first post I've been doing my best but if I don't know what to look for how can I get better?

I understand the promo/demo will show the final decision but you have to understand what I am asking here.

I'm changing my vote to +1. After all the commotion I've seen her progress and be a much better player. Her maturity is high and she is very active.

Good luck.

I agree with what @@Foxxy said, some people just don't like you. And sometimes it makes people mad that you always have to have the last word. :smiley_simmons:

I'm changing my vote to +1. After all the commotion I've seen her progress and be a much better player. Her maturity is high and she is very active.

Good luck.

I agree as well. +1 for the same reasons.