DCook

[Mod] Misseh Cookie

Hi guys,

I'm applying for mod because I am absolutely in love with this clan and it's CS:S servers. I am active in quite a few of the servers, including both Jailbreaks, Minigames and DR when occupied. I have been moderator on many other sites along with moderator on Bebopvox's Minecraft Monday MC servers and forums. I know the responsibilities associated with such a position and I believe I am ready for them. I guess now it's up to you all if you think I am too. I am also a TF2 player but not as active. But I will be once I'm not grounded from video games. xD

Thanks everyone!

Cookie

And I promise that my temper towards people will be better and I will not retaliate like that again. :)

Hi Misseh, I'm JB and I'll be looking over your application for mod.

First off I'd like an in-depth explanation of what happened for the incident so that can be fresh on your application for people who are wondering. this is a democracy and i'd prefer everyone be informed.

Can you forward me a few steam communities so I can message a few of your previous mods and see your reasons for leaving

and how you handled power. Futhermore answer these questions,

Say someone is spamming his/her mic on minigames, how do you handle it?

What is your favorite activity?

Do you play any sports?

Please post all references in this thread.

Hope to see you on the servers sometime soon!

JB, John.

First off I'd like an in-depth explanation of what happened for the incident so that can be fresh on your application for people who are wondering. this is a democracy and i'd prefer everyone be informed.

Can you forward me a few steam communities so I can message a few of your previous mods and see your reasons for leaving

Do you play any sports?

JB, John.

Hi yeah no prob. If you are referring to the whole anger thing, its right here. Ban Request for Captain Courage

But as to what happened, a guy came on and started disrespecting (no mods on) and I got angry back. Whole thing lasted less then 10 minutes. Arvelez jumped in to tell him to stop talking like that and when a mod finally did get on he told the mod I was trolling him and then left. Again everythings in the link. I apologized and promised I wouldn't stoop to trollers level again.

Ive only been on one steam group where I was admin but the owner is an ex-gf and I had to leave beacuse she was abusing her power and verbally abusing me. But if you wish I can send you the names of people in the group while I was admin and you can talk with them. If you really want I'll send you her link but I'd rather not. Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: Ninja ☆ Girls Links to people while in the group Ninja girls: Steam Community :: (N☆G) Ingénieur Rouge Steam Community :: Hollow Steam Community :: 真澄菖蒲 Ask about Abira from NG

I can send you the link to Bebopvox's forums as well, http://www.bebopvox.com/forum/forum/ That is the link to the forums.

Need to go. Will add more later

Do you play any sports?

JB, John.

I can understand your apprehension. And I appreciate the chance. :) I would like to point out I usually don't respond like that but I had irl issues. I realize that that is not an excuse but I tend to ignore the trollers/disrespecters as I hope people will tell you. If you want you can reference this thread to my usual reactions to them: JasonBaitman

As to the questions:

1) Ask to stop. Warn, Mute for one round. Mute for 2 rounds. Kick for final warning then ban depending on what he was spamming.

2) JB CT. Irl reading/softball. :P

3) Yes, I swim, play softball (10 years) and do track and field.

4) I need to check for more references. I'll get back to you.

Decision: +1

Why: I see her on a lot, she is a really really nice person, she usually handles things very maturely i think she would make a good mod.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 8/10

I know her irl at my school. Very calm person and nice even though she threatens to change my math grade when the teacher isnt looking if im not nice to her :'(. But o well she is very active and mature and i love killing her on surf.

+1

I'm gonna have to -1 ..

I've seen you in Jailbreak a lot and you've sometimes came up with your own rules in the past just to be able to use them in a argument. You seem like you do not know our motd from the accounts that have happened in our Jailbreak and you have a tendency to rage at people. Not trying to bash you, just saying what I have seen.

-1. I agree with what PapiChulo said 100%.

Although I may catch a lot of flak on the forums for being very argumentative and straight to the point, which often comes off as hostile; the fact of the matter is nobody is going to leave the clan just because someone bitched them out on the forums.

In-game, however, is an entirely different matter, and I am never known to rage in game. In fact, the opposite is commonly quoted, and I am, as members have pointed out "An asset to xG"

How people are treated in-game is tantamount to xG's success as a clan; one could even call it our "life blood" in terms of recruitment (increased membership + donations). People come to play jailbreak in an environment where they can have fun and e-socialize with people in a fun setting.

The fact that you are a negative impact in-game worries me greatly; acting in a hostile and argumentative manner online in such an important environment as in-game is destructive and regressive for the clan as a whole. What person of sound mind WILLINGLY joins a clan with members who have high tempers? Would you be even more inclined to join if that person was MODERATOR?

I cannot in good faith EVER recommend someone who behaves in such a manner to be given greater responsibilities.

The promise that you will cool off your temper AFTER you get mod is equally ludicrous. That's like a college admissions committee accepting a student with poor grades who promises to study hard AFTER he gets into Harvard.

Work on your track record for now, give it a few months, and I will reconsider.

For now, I -1.

Okay. I honestly don't remember 'raging' at people. If you could tell me when I did that I might be able to catch it but I don't remember raging. But as to what Papi said, I was there when there was a debate on a certain rule in the motd and the mod/admin there would specify the rule so I would then use what the mod or admin said. I would do that instead of the motd because once I had an admin tell me something completely different then what the motd said which never got resolved so I now try and go by what the mods/admins say instead of the motd since I do not know when it is updated and such with new rules. But honestly, I don't remember raging. I do remember though being told I freekilled and when I explained, kept being accused so eventually ignored them. I have never felt any real anger towards anyone.

-1 looked better with long hair, but that's more of a prefernce thing

But srsly, +1 because I haven't had a problem with her in game. I don't know what you guys are talking about saying she's argumentative. Maybe you saw her rage, but I never have. She seems mature and active enough imo.

Cookie never rages i dont see what anyone is talking about. When I see her on surf I kill her a lot (I actually seek her out :P) and after the 10 or so times i kill her a game I only hear like 2 under her breath "fuck" and thats it.

I would also like to point one thing out. Smoker when I first joined the game and used my voice you gave me a lot of flack about being a girl but I never got angry with you and said anything in retaliation. I laughed it off and kept on playing. So I find it a wee bit hypocritical of you to say that me being mod would be bad when you disrespected me so much. Granted you eventually eased off but it still hurt those things you said.

Thank you Heisenberg for your kind words. Apprently my whole family and girlfriend thiik I look better with long hair. xD And Stego. D: Why all the death!? Lol.