DCook

[Mod] Misseh Cookie

+1 because she is really mature. she is active on a variety of servers including jailbreak and teamspeak. and she would make a great addition to the mod team :3

+1

She's very active on many of the servers and the teamspeak channel. She gets along with pretty much everyone and i'v never seen her get angry (even when I accidently moved her into spectator when she was warden <3)

She's pretty mature and she's liked by most people.

As I said before, very active.

Actually i'm not on too much on TS because it makes it hard to concentrate in-game. But I get on every now and then to talk to folks. :P

G1 she just said shes not that active on TeamSpeak lol (no offence cookie)

+1 I see her on whenever I am and she is very active. I never really see her get mad either. IMO she is a nice person and no one really hates her. Cookie also doesnt troll so shes pretty mature. I think she would be a very good mod for the xG servers.

Just as a heads up cookie, I got -1d for bumping 3 times. I would stop if was you.

Why would you get -1ed? Is it against some unknown rules or something?

u can bump ur own mod and member app thread, if someone does -1 cause u kept bumping it, it wouldnt count to the total vouches cause its not a valid reason to -1 someone

u can bump ur own mod and member app thread, if someone does -1 cause u kept bumping it, it wouldnt count to the total vouches cause its not a valid reason to -1 someone

Ah. Ok. Got cha. I just did it because I was gone for 3 days so felt a bump wouldn't hurt anything.

Decision: -1

Why: Although she is active, she often breaks rules... I see her freekill or break other rules, then tell her and she does not do anything. I always have to slay her :/

Maturity: 5/10

Activity: 8/10

Decision: -1

Why: Although she is active, she often breaks rules... I see her freekill or break other rules, then tell her and she does not do anything. I always have to slay her :/

Maturity: 5/10

Activity: 8/10

Um. I think you have me confused with someone else. I've only been slayed 3 times. Literally, I've counted. O-o

Decision: +1

Why: Cookie is awesome, she is super cool and always is on and knows what is up.

Maturity: 10/10 She gives awesome advice and always treats everyone with respect no hate or anything else.

Activity: 8/10 I know she plays on Jail a lot, although i wish to see her more on surf :( I still think she knows the surf rpg rules

Note: Cookie <3 u :)