DCook

[Mod] Misseh Cookie

I'm going to change to +1... My decision that was made earlier was valid, but I have seen a change in her since then. She has calmed down and I think she deserves a +1 now. :)

+1 She's a great player and very active, I have played with her alot to understand she has a firm grasp of the rules and would make a great mod. I hope she gets it in the long run I would like to see that she would be a great addition to the admins and mods.

Decision: -1

maturity: 6

activity: 8

Well iv seen numerous threads and comments that have regarded towards your anger, i understand there are alot of troll's out there but i suggest yu just ignore them, instead of going on a full off verbal fight, and i think if you had powers maybe they would be abused to show the other person to keep there mouths shut or something. Im having troubles word this right but ill just leave it at this for now its a -1 for me i need to see you improve yur maturity a bit and learn to keep yur anger instead of using it

Not a bump. Simply wanted *for myself* to put up my +1 and -1 counts. Easier for me to see it that way.

+1s:

Dino

Heisen

OHMAI

Sneaky

Korean

Subb

McKenzie

Muffin

Nuke

Foxxy

Poncher

RageWay

Renakane

Arthman

Sniper

Hadron

Stence

Megan

Super

Azn

Echo

-1s:

Stego

Papi

Smoker

MuLLin

Brock

Shiro

Kermit

+1

Just talked with her, helped me out for my future thread

Never seen her mad at forums

Was mature when people were -1ing her

I am also now active in both TF2 and Garrys Mod. I believe I have learned the rules well and can help with the modding. Thought I would point out I'm not only in CS:S any more.

Changing my vote to +1.

Decision: +1

Why: I see her on a lot, she has learned to accept what people think of her, has become calmer, and seems to be on when there are rule-breakers but not mods. She has acted maturely since my -1.

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: 8/10