Gawd

Oh mai gawd

Hello everybody. It's been an amazing while here in xG. I really love the community and it would be an amazing opportunity for me to help out here and there even further.

The overall reasons why I believe I could be considered a good candidate are as follows :

I try to be as active as possible. I believe i have a 100% activity in the jailbreak server.

I know all of our rules and try to read motd as much as possible.

I try to have fun and at least attempt to make our experience more enjoyable.

A little edit here as well: I am often on in times when there is no or a limited mod/admin population ( the mornings or late night) especially on the weekends!

In side notes, I have really grown to love the community. I have many friends and close friends within the community and I believe I am on friendly terms with most ( if not all of the staff ). xG has helped me out in more ways than you know guys!

So give me your opinons, +1 or -1. Its our community after all and its your say.

Thank you all

~OH MAI GAWD

+1+1+1

This guy knows the rules like a boss. He is very fun to play with and can deal with many situations. He is very good with people and deserves mod!

+1 not best player but is pretty cool an deosnt break the rules.hopefully my judgement isn't flawed but i think he will make a great mod.btw is the pic what you look like cuz you look 13 or 14.

+1 not best player but is pretty cool an deosnt break the rules.hopefully my judgement isn't flawed but i think he will make a great mod.btw is the pic what you look like cuz you look 13 or 14.

I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding what you are saying, but that picture is about ... say.. 6 months old? I don't really wanna look it up atm, but yes I am 16.

Decision: +1

Why: Good friend of mine, and he follows the MOTD and is very respectful to players. I think he'll be great for mod.

Maturity: Very mature.

Activity: Active in JB the most.

+1 Ive seen him for a nice lil while now on jb server mostly, great fela, knows rules, helps mods by alerting us of baddies in the server!

-1 he is a troll jk <3

Why: Really a nice member, tries to help new comers to the server. really a nice guy

Maturity: Immature :P

Activity: Very active

+1 from what iv'e seen, a very decent person; and same has what mohammad said, Nice and saaawch.. Now lets see if this one doesn't get voided? XD

Why: A nice guy who doesn't derp about. He knows the rules far as I can tell.

Maturity: 7/10

Activity: Very active

+1 CRISTO :D Glad you decided to take things up a notch. I'd vote for him because he's on almost every day, he knows the motd enough to troll the CT's as a T and when he is CT he keeps it clean and points out to others when they may have broken a rule or two. He may not have power now, but he has voice and drive, enough to keep a server clean without mods up til now and with the responsibility of a Mod I'm sure he will be a great addition to the admin's of xG. As a Mod, I'd definately have him on my team anyday and as a friend I'll say good luck :3

Why: Overall he has taught me the wrongs, and rights. He is very active. He is true, he is on in the mornings a

Maturity: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his maturity level? It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND! WHAT?! NINE THOUSAND?!

Activity:He is very active. He is true, he is on in the mornings and late at night Especcialy once there are no Admins/Moderators on at the time.

*Descision +1*