Sign in to follow this  
Rexx

Rexxthg

Well guys, it's been 4 months, No offense but you guys are acting like it's been a week.

This. It's been 2 months. It's not like he just got banned. I believe he has time to consider his actions. It's been 2 months. You guys probably never thought of rex in the past week, and just think "OMG WHAT A TROLOLOLOLOL HE WAS." It's been a while guys. He's not Oscar and didn't get banned for hacks. He's not neteX and didn't get banned with 15 bans. He's rexx, the one who banned himself. Calm down.

"ban invoked on: 12-23- 11"

Nice "4 Months".

Also, he didnt ban himself, duckii banned him for trolling, the other bans were because he asked for them saying "please ban me, im never coming back here!!!"

"ban invoked on: 12-23- 11"

Nice "4 Months".

Alright, I will explain all my bans to you guys

Ban of 4-23-11: Banned by Samantha for "Spamming admin chat" even though I only said one thing in admin chat (1 hour)

Ban of 7-02-11: Banned by duckii, I flamed with her for freeslaying me by mistake and then slaying everyone in her "rocket day:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3VA3QNYjYs (30 minutes)

Ban of 8-15-11: banned by silence for using my program that let's me play music through my mic, (I made this program all by myself) (10 minutes)

Ban of 10-08-11: banned by aegean, I told aegean to ban me for 1 minute and said he didn't have the balls(1 minutes)

Ban of 10-08-11: banned by myself when I was a mod, I was really angry that day because I was getting alot of shit for being in the clan "JetZ" (Permanent) (Unbanned when I ask Billy to unban me)

Ban of 10-17-11: Banned by Serbian, I requested a ban so I wouldn't be tempted when I had other priorities in my life.

(Permanent) (Unbanned by Serb when I asked for it)

Ban of 12-23-11: Banned by Duckii, For changing my Steam name to her in-real-life name. (Permanent) (currently protesting this ban)

You know it wasn't just for "changing my name", everytime you were ingame with her you trolled her a lot, and it wasn't just her, you pretty much trolled everyone who wasn't in your friends list and even some of your friends.

And it wasn't just in-game, you were raging at everyone on the forums, remember the whole magicpanda thing? Well i do and my -1 stands.

edit:

heres just ONE of many threads.

My Ban protest

You know it wasn't just for "changing my name", everytime you were ingame with her you trolled her a lot, and it wasn't just her, you pretty much trolled everyone who wasn't in your friends list and even some of your friends.

And it wasn't just in-game, you were raging at everyone on the forums, remember the whole magicpanda thing? Well i do and my -1 stands.

Where is everyone getting their info on me? I went on scrim for no more than 30 seconds with that name and I'm banned.

+1. Rexx is a good friend of mine and I honestly believe that he has changed. He made a mistake, and sure it was sort of big, but has his dedication to the clan and continued love of xG not redeemed him? He deserves to be unbanned.

Guys, you're saying how much of a troll he is, think of who was worse, him or netex?

Netex is back, playing on the xG servers now, & he seems like a great guy now. He doesn't troll even when people troll him, he doesn't disrespect e.t.c. If NETEX can change, why can't rexx?

Also, (Douche train ahead, beware).... Duke, you're basically saying yours and everyone else who -1'd is right, and the people who +1'd are completely dumb? You're not gods praised gift, you're not always right. If he gets unbanned, you look like an idiot, kind of like you do now, by saying everyone who +1'd are dumb. Either way, you don't have this special gift which makes you always right, neither does anyone (that I've heard of), so get over it. People have opinions, and some people have different ones.

We have opinions, we can state them, you might not like them, but get over it

EDIT: I wasn't trying to single duke out, I was just stating this. It was also towards nivek, kinda..

I know e.z. I was just stating the fact that "if" when he comes back and "if" hes still a troll, then we will hear most of the people who decided to say that hes acctually changed, they will turn around and want him banned again. However im all for him getting unbanned so that "if" he still is a troll i can laugh at you guys for that and then ban him again. But if he has honestly changed then hes welcome to stay as long as he wishes. My vote however still stays at a 0.

p.s. silence has the gift that makes him always right. "xG:L" = winning

"""Guys, you're saying how much of a troll he is, think of who was worse, him or netex?

Netex is back, playing on the xG servers now, & he seems like a great guy now. He doesn't troll even when people troll him, he doesn't disrespect e.t.c. If NETEX can change, why can't rexx?""""

ez, u summed it up pretty good there. thats basically how it seems to be going in general with people that "give another chance" stand.

trouble i find with this stand is:

1. it makes me question if the first perm was even legit enough to be done. or the person givin the perm even understood what the result is suppose to mean

2. if xg is willin to un do perms, then they arent really a bad as they sound and shouldnt be taken seriously

3. creates more work that should of already been done when the perm was declared by having to bother with a thread about a perm

4. doesnt xg have that 1 chance free card, isnt that the ENTIRE ANSWER already given to everyone?

u get permed. u post ur pic, u get unpermed.

u screw up again, u stay permed.

that is the solution to all these perm questions.

its so simple.

someone already created the answer for these circles u guys r going in.

can my palm go thru my face? cause i feel like that right now )_)

"""Guys, you're saying how much of a troll he is, think of who was worse, him or netex?

Netex is back, playing on the xG servers now, & he seems like a great guy now. He doesn't troll even when people troll him, he doesn't disrespect e.t.c. If NETEX can change, why can't rexx?""""

ez, u summed it up pretty good there. thats basically how it seems to be going in general with people that "give another chance" stand.

trouble i find with this stand is:

1. it makes me question if the first perm was even legit enough to be done. or the person givin the perm even understood what the result is suppose to mean

2. if xg is willin to un do perms, then they arent really a bad as they sound and shouldnt be taken seriously

3. creates more work that should of already been done when the perm was declared by having to bother with a thread about a perm

4. doesnt xg have that 1 chance free card, isnt that the ENTIRE ANSWER already given to everyone?

u get permed. u post ur pic, u get unpermed.

u screw up again, u stay permed.

that is the solution to all these perm questions.

its so simple.

someone already created the answer for these circles u guys r going in.

can my palm go thru my face? cause i feel like that right now )_)

I'm going to answer those questions

1. I got permed for invading the co-leader privacy by changing my steam name to her in-real-life name. I guess the community decides how serious of an offense that is.

2. I don't know if xG is willing to unban me yet, and I don't know where people are getting their facts about how bad of a guy I am.

3.I don't know if your making a statement of question on number 3

4.xG does have that one free card, but apparently I'm not allowed to use it because I "attacked the co-leader"

Yes 3 was more of a statement.

And 4, I was not aware they restricted you from doing ur option of freepass. That seems like a whole different issue if your not allowed to use it your first time.

Who said you couldnt use your freepass? Im curious.

My sympathy goes to u if you have been restricted that freepass.

Also rexx this is not personal, just noticed alot of talk about perms, that are already suppose to have an answer to them. Then it goes into a circle debate. Which shouldnt even be an option to start with.