Sign in to follow this  
Rexx

Rexxthg

Hello Members of Xenogamers, I know that a majority don't know me or even know why I was banned. Well the reason I was banned was for being a complete troll who had done nothing but flame and rage on the forums the month before I was banned, I sealed the deal of being banned by changing my Steam name to the Co-leader's In-real-life-name, the Co-Leader was "Duckii" who is no longer apart of your community so it seems. So in a summery I self-destucted myself for a month ending it in a ban, I had also really messed myself up by carrying the Co-leaders Real name as my steam name for a week as well as flaming with th member; "DuckiiJr", I luckily managed to patch up with DuckiiJr and hopefully we can be friends agian if I do get unbanned. Alot of you new members might talk to old members about +1ing or -1ing this thread, I ask you not to, if you want a more accurate stuff on why I was banned then go to my old forum account and read the past forum posts here:https://xenogamers.com/member.php?u=368 and also go to all the reasons and times I was banned here;Xeno Gamers, But if your disision remains for my ban, then thanks for at least reading, In addition to this unban request I also want to apoligize to Serbian,Aegean,Otherworldly, and any other members I had hurt but am unable to contact. But to the point, I will say that I changed and I just want to get back your fine jailbreak servers, I was going through alot in my real life at the time and I was stupid and took it out on the forums, Hopefully new members ansd old members can give another chance. -Rexxthg123

P.S to Rabid; I personnally disagree with you opinion on my dancing compared to Aegeans.

Well ive seen rex before i was in xG and tbh he was very nice to me and made me feel like a part of the community

However, im not sure if people will still hold the trolling you did lightly.

I +1 u from my experience with u.

So. I'm not allowed to be completely honest with my decision and give some sort of humorous reply to why i'm doing it because that is considered trolling.

Rex, you are mentally unstable. you most likely suffer from some sort of mental disorder and I have to say no.

So. I'm not allowed to be completely honest with my decision and give some sort of humorous reply to why i'm doing it because that is considered trolling.

Rex, you are mentally unstable. you most likely suffer from some sort of mental disorder and I have to say no.

I was not suffering from mental disorders, I was dealing with tight shit around my house and I had a risk of being put in an boy's home.

Yeah you had a tough time and netex went to bootcamp. Any other excuses, bud?

I never once said it was an excuse, I had a tough time, it was stupid of me to take it out on the servers, I was just disproving you of me being crazy theory.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

R-Rexx? Is that....you?

Yes it's me, you're penguin, before my ban we were best friends and I considered you close and I would talk to you when I got stressed or just needed a friend, and when I got banned you blocked and deleted me off steam without a word of notice, you basically hurt me really badly in one of the worst times of my life. How are you doing?