Sign in to follow this  
Zehdari.

Zehdarles

I do find it funny that all of the oldfags are wanting back in.

Unlike the other old members who were banned because of trolling and being dicks. Zehdari was banned for payment for hats and the server lost $60 because of it. So Silence banned him

Also I'm waiting on Soarin return and it will be like when I first joined :D

"

The donation is not refundable. There is no guarentee that the service you are donating for will be permanent. Violating the rules or not filling the donation requirements will result in your services being terminated. The group 'Xeno Gamers' may modify your services at any time for any appropriate reason, including (but not limited to) removal from servers, or violation of the rules associated with 'Xeno Gamers'. Since 'Xeno Gamers' is not a 501©(3) non-profit organization, donations are not tax deductible. Paypal sends personal information including (but not limited to) your name and address to 'Xeno Gamers'. 'Xeno Gamers' will not use your personal information in any way. 'Xeno Gamers' will not sell your personal information to any 3rd parties without your explicit consent. This and all articles provided by 'Xeno Gamers' are protected under 'The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998'. Any attempt to use this and all articles provided by 'Xeno Gamers' will result in a DMCA Takedown unless given explicit consent by 'Xeno Gamers'. Any issued chargebacks will result in the remove of your hats and banned from all servers."

Zehdari agreed to this upon donating, so until he pays the $60 back his ban will remain.

Basically anything that is posted publicly on the web is immediately copyrighted. If you were to copy and paste something, such as that TOS, and say you wrote it, means you are breaking the law.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_5.jpg.0a79bbec20510dd824cf9bd517153f1a.jpg