Sign in to follow this  
ChickenPanda

SunnyMuffinz

as I said, I still am not totally aware of what this community considers admin abuse, and if somebody can link me to a forum, that would be great. If you look on the first pic, you can see that he killed Sunny before Sunny slayed him.

2012-02-29_00001.jpg.e96b663bd38e5aa80eea2a0c29da64e6.jpg

2012-02-29_00002.jpg.5dd05f3f836fdf7fe441e775213e08a1.jpg

2012-02-29_00003.jpg.5a6cc19c6b0796b91674c3b473a3f3ee.jpg

+1 for being slapped in the back of the head but as for abuse this isnt abuse <.<

its a single slay and sunny dont blame it on other people thats just dumb.

-1 For Admin Abuse

+1 For Sunny need a thorough discussion with Aegean about what he did wrong in the situation. Also, this is pretty legitimate evidence, since you did lie about slaying somebody.

+1 for being slapped in the back of the head but as for abuse this isnt abuse <.<

its a single slay and sunny dont blame it on other people thats just dumb.

ah, alright. I get it now. I'm still kind of getting the hang of things, didn't know if it was abuse or not. thanks

edit

also, I have no proof except for in the 2nd and 3rd screenie, but he scrambled the teams EVERY round, and it was just annoying. i'd just like to ask sunny that he doesn't do that, it's very annoying having been on blue and then I have to be on blue again because of a scramble

I can't belive people are actually taking this seriously, xexi or w/e is his irl friend, and he said it was me as a joke, its not like he did /slay, he did !slay so people could see it was him, you guys need to relax lol

Still, he randomly slayed somebody for no reason. Gagging and muting is another story. Slaying disrupts gameplay. Still, it's one slay, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Still, he randomly slayed somebody for no reason. Gagging and muting is another story. Slaying disrupts gameplay. Still, it's one slay, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Lol, it's not like his friend was the one who made the thread, it was Donorcate who clearly didn't know what was going on.

Saying "Slaying disrupts gameplay." is just silly since it was a JOKE, xexi didnt even say anything, they were both probably laughing in ts or in steam.

Brian, everyone abuses on one another. You come into jailbreak, & you'll probably see me slaying mohammad for no apparant reason, but me & him are so e-tight, that we don't give a shit. He could ban me for a day, & I'd laugh so hard.

-1 Clearly not abuse

+1 Clearly a joke

I lolled, I understand for the reason of the thread, but yeah they are RL friends and knowing Sunny he was laughing with his friend really loudly on TS or something. Don't scramble teams often though please unless it's obvious the team's are not balanced!

NOT ABOOSE

~Closed