Sporky

The Dark Knight with a Spork -Mod- Application

Hey guys, I am Applying for Mod :D, took my time to get 100 posts well actually 99 and didnt want to just random the Posts.

Im a good Member and follow rules. I don't get angry easily. I am extremely active on the JB server in where mods are most needed, especially in a semi full room with no mods on. I hope all of you can consider me to be a great asset to the community.I enjoy playing with all members of the xG community and hope to continue my stay here.

I won't ask for +1. I will show you that i have what it takes to become a mod to the server by continuing to do one thing and that is abide by the rules, and becoming a respectful member of xG. I won't write a big speech, or essay, but show with my actions within the community.

You are just missing this promo demo i believe. But I +1

Spork knows all of the rules and is active. Especially during the prime time when we can't have too many mods on with all the freekilling going on!

+1 Mature guy, always follows the rules, probably one of the most active people I see, great sense of humor, and I think he would be a great addition to xG if he got promoted!

-1 I HATE HIM, HIS SING DAYS, HE'S A HUGE FAGGOT AND I WANNA RAPE HIS FACE.

No actually, it's a plus one. A really good member and a nice addition to the moderation team. Very mature, active and knows how to handle situations. Oh, kudos for highlighting the white text. :)

+1 This guy is fun to play with, mature, and knows every single rule in the motd. Only reason I can think of not to give him mod is that the ":M" tag probably won't fit in his name b\c its too long XD

-1 for reasons stated above.

In all seriousness... hes a cool guy +1

Hes mature, active, good warden, knows rules, all that stuff.

Very active on jb, and never breaks the rules.

Needs to control his love for sporks though.

+1 he is a very nice guy and is great at being warden on cs:s. Would be a great moderator as he is active and probably studies MOTD more than school work :3

decision: +1 very nice!

why: he is a great warden, nice, do fun things, and he is a great guy!

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: I see him on Jail Break a lot! :courage:

WOW DUDE. WOW. I wasn't going to +1 you because I thought I never saw a Sporky on >.< Turns out I know you as The Dark Knight With A Spork. Well anyway, +1 because I love you so much. You've never broken a rule when I was on, and you constantly take videos of rulebreakers. You'd make a fine addition to xG, good sir.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Can an Admin or Mod, change the thread title for me? so that people can recognize me as The Dark Knight with a Spork then -mod- Application?