Duplolas

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

Ive already asked pyro to close the thread because of the number of people who like to jump on the band wagon. So sorry Echo. I will probably re-apply over the summer. See you all then.

I need to research on shit that I SAW happen. Thats funny. And I saw your apology. Just because you apologized doesn't mean you should absolved of the whole ordeal. YOU spearheaded the hate group against Brock. I watched it happen. You really just prove my post by the fact that you see or remember what you want to remember. Btw, You had SuperNarwhal slay himself, he didn't just do it. He's like "I'll slay myself if you want me to" and your response to that was "Thank you." I didn't know Thank you meant cool you don't have to slay yourself. I don't need to research. YOU need to remember what happened.

The best part about your last post is the whole band wagon thing. Maybe now you know how Brock felt. I didn't mean to start some bandwagon but I'd thought I'd tell you how much a narcissistic piece of shit that you are. Every time you come in the server you have to announce your entrance like you are the resurrection of Jesus. I don't think being disgusted enough to not wear the same tag as you is being a drama queen. It's my opinion that your actions were that disgusting. Since you are a part of xG you should know to respect it's members.

By the way if you, @@Stegosaurus didn't have the English/Grammar skills of a child then you'd be able to tell that what I was saying about the Mod Powers is why you'd want them and that you WOULDN'T be using them to keep the servers safe. It's hard to talk to someone as ignorant and uneducated as you.

TL;DR Stego is a narcissistic dumb prick.

Why can't we all be friends here? :( No need to lash out on people >.> ANYWAYS....

Stego requested for me to close this due to reasons, but yeah...closing this before a shitstorm hits xG...again