Duplolas

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

Honestly, if you guys continue fighting im -1ing both your apps.

Obviously you guys cant handle mod if you are simply fighting over thread bumps and people -1ing -.-

Now how about both of you, STFU!

Mohammad... There hasn't been anything said since before Shiro's post. I thought it was pretty obvious this was dropped.... But now you are adding to it by threatening -1 over something that happened and was stoped within 1 day. :/

I'm still keeping my +1 on him, but if the fight continues, I'm just going to leave it back to neutral

I am changing my vouch to a +1 because I played with you on jailbreak and even thoughyou don't know the rules you still are fun and mature to play with.

Yes give someone mod powers if they don't know the rules, but as long their fun to play with, it's ok! :D

seriously? I rather have someone who knows the rules who sucks at playing CSS be mod then someone who is good at CSS but doesn't know shit about rules -_-

Anyways, reading upon that fight thing on this application and past fights with members makes me worried that if you get mod, you might let your emotions get to ya and abuse your powers.

I'm at 0 on this...sorry =/

I dont know the rules in JB really. I really only play surf which is where mods are really needed. But I have been doing a bit of JB to be known a bit more in the community. The only reason why I dont know all the advanced rules is just because I havent read them. Im rarely ever warden (really when no one else calls warden when warden dies), when im a CT i never purposely freekill and even then it is very rare for me to by accident. I have become more active on Team Speak and exspanded my game library to realm of the mad god, WoW, where I am about to give my account and all of its items to xG so that they can use my maxed out engineering, and I am currently downloading league of legends to try that out. Im really becoming more active in general in the community and just because I havent read all the rules of JB yet, doesnt mean I wont when or if the time comes.

Yes give someone mod powers if they don't know the rules, but as long their fun to play with, it's ok! :D

seriously? I rather have someone who knows the rules who sucks at playing CSS be mod then someone who is good at CSS but doesn't know shit about rules -_-

Pyro, I forgot to add that he doesn't really play on jailbreak and I did tell him to read the MOTD and I'm sure that he'll do that

lol stego your a great person. I have seen u give people a lot of advice people ask u a question ,and u answer it for them. I think he would be a great moderator but this fighting that has been going on I agree that it needs to stop.

This 'fight' that everyone keeps referring to is non-existent. I posted a -1 and then he did and we exchange one post about the -1 between the 2 of us. To me there was never a fight, but that's what people saw. And there has't been anymore talk about it unless someone says it has to stop. Which it has. 2 days ago.

Im sorry dude haven't seen enough of you and don't think your very mature you yelled at me this morning after confronting you about your tarp and said "YOU MAD BROOOOO???" So -1

Stego I would have loved to +1 you again. You have no idea how long I debated changing my vote to that -1. But since I did I've seen you break rules, yell at members, spam chats to yell at me, and just be overall immature. Honest Stego I thought you would have been a great mod but lately, it's just gotten bad. :/

Stence I never once yelled you mad bro at you!? Theres a kid named I am a Stegosaurus, thats not me. Also I have seen people impersonating me before. As for playing with you this morning, I havent been on since around 5 pm yesterday. Also the reason why you havent seen me much is because im on surf almost non-stop. Im really not a new member and very active in the community as you can see just by the number of posts I have.

Also as far as me being warden, the only reason why I am even playing JB in the first place is because I got reset the 6th time on RPG Surf and im waiting to see how it pans out before I go back. And as far as reading the motd, I have scimmed over it for JB, but my primary server is Surf where i know the rules completely. And really I have not played JB that much, Surf was the first server I ever played on on CS:S and in the near 300 hours I have played on CS:S 95% of it is surf. Im not saying JB doesnt matter, im just saying surf takes priority over JB.

And im going to go ahead and read the motd for JB in detail now so I can be a hopefully good warden. But as far as free killing goes, its a rare case for me to do so.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Cookie, the reason why I havent tried to do anything is because explaining myself is all I needed to do. I wrote what I thought on your thread and on mine and I havent said anything on the subject in the past couple days. Even the past 2 and a half pages have been you trying to say that we are not fighting which is true. You are saying that you are just stating the facts, so am I. Ive posted my opinion, you have too. And honestly those who continue to say that we are fighting are just trolling you. One of the major problems that a lot of people have been telling you is to just ignore them. And yet even tho they are posting on my thread about you and I, you continued to post about them while I ignored. Everyone has their own opinion, I respect yours and everyone else's, just because I disagree doesnt mean im trying to be rude, angry, etc. Its just an opinion. Now can we please stop going on and on on my thread because I know the problem, I know the solution, and I am working on it. Restating facts doesnt help.

I have already talked with Stence about why he -1d me. What had happened was I did a tarp simon says because there was someone who was interupting me on CT who never got slayed even tho i said talk of warden you will be slayed or killed. This distracted me and caused me to free kill 1 person on account that it was a tarp. We figured out that I am not the one who insulted Stence and it was the person who continued to talk over me. He got me confused with the person who was spamming as I was telling him to stop and both our names were up showing we were talking. He miss took me for the person who said U mad?

Foxxy I really dont hope you truely think that of me considering the past 2 or more pages have been almost nothing but cookie restating facts (no trying to start anything with you cookie). I am working on trying to change other people's minds to hopefully show them I have what it takes to be mod as is what I am doing with Stence. Unfortunately the new players who are not members in xG nor have an account to comment with can not do anything, this matters to me mainly because the Surf sever that everyone knows me on is primarily made up of these people. Only a few of them have become member in the time my thread has been up (thanks to me convincing them :D), but really it is a small percent.

Stego I can't even explain it. I mean it's how you act.

I mean I seriously can't explain it, but now I just have a gut feeling you won't be a good mod. Don't bother trying to "change my mind" about that, it's my own viewing on you.