Duplolas

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

Okay, I suppose I am sorry for lying to you folk. I do not believe he would be a good mod because he is not even willing to talk out his problems. As a mod you it helps if you explain why you are banning, slaying, muteing, or gaging kids. But if you wont even talk to me about why you removed me for saying something negative about you. I honestly was trying to be nice that's what this is all about Posting to help and better improve not to just say "hes cool and everyone likes him he should be mod" I believe you have some issues you should work on and I said it as so and if you get huffy and wont accept what I have to say then I think that's just immature. I was not being all that rude in my post, or at-least I don't see how I was if you think I am.

Megan and I have resolved the issues discussed above and as for my actions in game that were mentioned were mostly never known until now. I am now working on them to hopefully show megan that I can be a mod.

so hes honestly not that bad of a guy but I am just saying his attitude as of recently towards some players, whether conscious and intentional or not, has not been the best.

That's why I said the part above incase you did not know. I will be looking out for how you are in game and see the changes my self. I am glade you are taking what I have said into consideration and I look forward to gaming with you. Happy times Stego. *peace sign*

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

[/color]Also cookie why not use then entire quote instead of just part of it to make me look bad?

Orignal quote: Stop posting on your thread! I just bumped mine after a week of no one posting on it cookie. I fell unloved :'( lol

I wasn't trying to make you look bad simply showing how many times you mentioned it like it was something I was wrong for. and:

because you bumped many more times than mine

If you looked I said that I only bumped 3 times. If thats a whole lot more than you than you shouldn't have -1s because of bumps because you would have only bumped once. Which it wasn't.

I can see how people think you are generally an angry person...

At no point in any of my previous post was I being angry and or malicious. I was simply stating why I thought for -now- you wouldn't be a good mod. And the way you answered kinda proved my point. If you can't see it as the constructive criticism it is than maybe mod just isn't for you. But like I said, none of that was meant to be angry. Simply meant to point out areas for improvement and to hopefully stop the 'jokes'.

Thank you and good luck.

Cookie if you had any problems with me before, you never once told me. This is the first time I had ever heard of this. Megan and I have already discussed this and found a solution. You on the other hand have continued to post saying that I cant take constructive critism. Look at your own thread, you fought with people about their posts when they -1d you and told me at school about it. You need to slow down and just stop. I know what your saying and I will work on it but honestly coming after me isnt needed.

Cookie if you had any problems with me before, you never once told me. This is the first time I had ever heard of this. Megan and I have already discussed this and found a solution. You on the other hand have continued to post saying that I cant take constructive critism. Look at your own thread, you fought with people about their posts when they -1d you and told me at school about it. You need to slow down and just stop. I know what your saying and I will work on it but honestly coming after me isnt needed.

Megan said stop a lot. So did I when in-game. So I brought it to your mod app. And I did not -fight- with people. I tried to gain an understanding so, like you, I could try and improve. They never replied.

:confusion: This isn't even a mod thread anymore, it's a Cookie vs Stego + Megan thread now.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

-1, you and Cookie have been arguing and I'm sure that both of you at least has spouted one lie about each other and this "situation". I don't even know why you're arguing... :eek-new:

Ive stopped fighting and I really did not want to. Megan and I already solved our problem, so its really not +Megan, but I really have no clue whats going on honestly. I hate when threads lose their meaning because of disputes. It makes all who are involved look bad. I know I have not really played with you much shiro, but I think we should sometime so I can show you that I really never fight. Hop on RPG Surf sometime and you will see :)

I'm sorry to get involved again but in all honesty, I think you're both being a bit silly. She was trying to understand what people were saying about her on her app. Like in yours, I said "I don't like this this and that." But I gave EXAMPLES which is really important and that's what she was asking for. But I also semi agree with you Stego. Basicaly I believe you should both add each other and get things sorted out instead of going back and forth on the threads and bringing them down.

I suggest verbal communication the most because no offence Stego *whispers in your ear* You kinda read what you want to read sometimes I needed to repeat my self more than once to get my point across. :p *normal voice again* And no gosh darn interrupting each other, take time to learn their point of view I know it's hard when you have somthing to say but honestly at this moment talking is the best option.

*To commenters* I agree that these threads are for improvement, and if you want to improve you need to know how, suggest to the people that are applying how to improve or what to improve don't just say "your bad find how to get better" Please say something like "I did not like how you did so and so I think you could have done it better like this" And then they know how to act the next time something like that happens. If you people are going to post on a application then at least take a bit more time and make it constructive please and not just a put down minus one or a cool guy(or gal) Plus one.

Ive stopped fighting and I really did not want to. Megan and I already solved our problem, so its really not +Megan, but I really have no clue whats going on honestly. I hate when threads lose their meaning because of disputes. It makes all who are involved look bad. I know I have not really played with you much shiro, but I think we should sometime so I can show you that I really never fight. Hop on RPG Surf sometime and you will see :)

You didnt want to stop fighting? And if you know it makes you look bad...dont do it. Its common sense....

I haven't seen the fighting in person but there has been a whole bunch of commotion about it and my only advice @@Stegosaurus is to prove to everyone that you've changed or at least are trying to like right now you're telling people about you and Megan clearing up the disputes it's an excellent job! I wish you the best of luck and to all of you who view this post good luck on getting Moderator!

Honestly, if you guys continue fighting im -1ing both your apps.

Obviously you guys cant handle mod if you are simply fighting over thread bumps and people -1ing -.-

Now how about both of you, STFU!

Honestly, if you guys continue fighting im -1ing both your apps.

Obviously you guys cant handle mod if you are simply fighting over thread bumps and people -1ing -.-

Now how about both of you, STFU!

agreed :L..