Duplolas

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

Just end the fight or whatever conflict you are having Stego. I respect you all, but stop fighting. Possibly reasons why you're getting -1.

OK thank you foxxy, I know some people just dont like each other and their opinion will never change, its just how life is. I never want to try to force someone to change their opinion. Its just wrong and against their rights to speech. Im just happy you have a reason, some people just like to troll.

Can you update your thingy?

How many +1/-1 is what I mean

If there is more +1 by a lot, maybe we should just give him a shot and see how it goes, if not, we know what to do.

Basicly, to end all the conflict, let's see how he is when he's mod.

I think im at 18 +1s and like 5 -1s, the reason why im so unsure is because in both the -1s and +1s some people didnt follow the format correctly, more so in the -1s.

And I agree with echo, I thought about posting this, but didnt because i thought it would seem like i was trying to rush it. I think that this should be done with Cookie too, considering this is really the case with both of us.

Not yet haha. Going to wait for my friend to be a member. she applied 2 weeks ago, i forgot bout her

-1 you first start unesscary agruments and carry them out for way to long.

You get mad when people call warden and you dont get it then talk over them saying you got it.

Also when the warden is still alive you will randomly call warden and confuse players.

1. I dont start arguments I question when there are freekills or not to get rid of CTs and I do it to confuse CTs so I can rebel.

2. I dont get mad when I dont get warden, everyone lags when the game starts and I hear myself say it first because I load late. Everyone yells for warden so its hard to tell, thats why I always ask for who got it rather than complaining.

3. I NEVER RANDOMLY CALL WARDEN WHEN I KNOW WARDEN IS STILL ALIVE. I only call it when I either don't know for sure if he is still alive AFTER there are multiple CTs dieing or IF I DO SEE HIM DIE, I call it so they dont get a freeday.

Unlike most CTs I actually try to keep warden dead freedays from happening.

Decision: -1

You spam quite a bit, and I'm not the only one to notice. :P

Such as, when someone freekills, Chat looks like:

FREEKILL

LOL SLAY YOURSELF

FREEKIL

SLAY

SLAY

@@Deodate, I didnt have you added when you made that post, now I do, but before I didnt. So now ill just do it that way.

Also I really have tried to tone down the spamming, but it gets kinda hard when either 1 admin is on and not doing anything or everyone else is spamming chat, or when you are dead lol.