Duplolas

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

I really think just that both cookie and I should have a trial run as mod. I mean no harm can be done... And plus for me I would only be mod on Surf.

+1 Stego is an extremely helpful member he is on all the time and very mature, even though I am much better then him he doesn't rage nor cry. Also there are never mods on RPG surf where he plays very often :D

Good Luck Stego

-1 Stego is extremely immature, he constantly spams chat, doesn't seem to know the motd too well, complains when he gets killed for breaking a rule, and rages quite a lot. He doesn't deserve mod.

Does Brock's Vote count considering everyone yells at him the same amount because he freekills, baits and does so much more to make people mad? I mean he even denies freekilling someone when he is slayed for it and told repeatedly by mods that he did.

he constantly spams chat
When you refuse to slay yourself and its generally maybe 5 lines.

doesn't seem to know the motd too well
When you think that cell spam is 1 button push and should be a killable offence.

complains when he gets killed for breaking a rule
rare case, and its better than lieing about like what you do.

[

quote=BrockObama;80679]rages quite a lot

when you are trolling and are trying to annoying people I get annoyed with you.

I rest my case.

Mmk, spams chat with: "BROCK BAD WARDEN FREEDAY"

On summer he spammed cells so I killed him. Minecrack is also a witness.

This rare case of complaining? You complained about me killing you for spamming cells for several rounds. (and spammed chat for a slay).

When I try to troll... Explain?

@@BrockObama @@Stegosaurus

Its pretty obvious you guys are attacking each other because you had that one dispute in the jailbreak server. Brock, he clearly made you mad, so you just had to go -1 him. Come on man. Stego, I saw you put up a member abuse thread up as well. I think you guys just got mad at each other at remembering shit from a while ago. Just fucking stop. It was a small dispute and I was there. Just forget it, and move on.

Yes I did put a member abuse on him because it is member abuse to go after someone on anything especially something like a mod application just because you are mad at them for proving them wrong. The member abuse thread is completely justified. I just see this as proof of how immature of a person he can be and why I dont think he should be in xG.

@@MuffinMonster I dont post something like a member abuse thread for one event unlike what he has done here. Considering that it was that last night after I killed brock multiple times he stated that "you will never get mod, everyone in xG hates you" and now that I got him more annoyed by me getting him in trouble he has come onto my mod application and done this. Not to mention how he over exagerates everything in his post. If he legitmately wanted me to not get mod not just because he was mad he would have not posted that way.

Yes I did put a member abuse on him because it is member abuse to go after someone on anything especially something like a mod application just because you are mad at them for proving them wrong. The member abuse thread is completely justified. I just see this as proof of how immature of a person he can be and why I dont think he should be in xG.

@@MuffinMonster I dont post something like a member abuse thread for one event unlike what he has done here. Considering that it was that last night after I killed brock multiple times he stated that "you will never get mod, everyone in xG hates you" and now that I got him more annoyed by me getting him in trouble he has come onto my mod application and done this. Not to mention how he over exagerates everything in his post. If he legitmately wanted me to not get mod not just because he was mad he would have not posted that way.

Reguardless. Starting a flame war is one of the worst things you can do on a mod app. Even participating in one. The fact that you cant drop a petty argument scares me. -1 for now. A mod should be able to forgive and forget something as stupid as a little piss fight

I honestly don't get why you guys are all getting down on Stego, I don't think hes fighting, he has every right to say what happened else wise you would just read BrockObama's post and think hes a rager. I've played with him and I don't agree with the fact hes a rager, how ever I have only played with him on Surf and a smidgen on Jailbreak.

If anything I am actually glad Stego is taking up what Obama is saying and questioning it, that means he actually cares to get things sorted out, I would not want an mod who just dropped conversations and said stuff like "You got slayed deal with it" Now if it's a fruitless effort then I can understand why you are minus oneing him. :o

I'm at a 0. My gut is saying -1 due to what i've seen on the forums, but that's all i've seen. I can't justify a -1 without having proper experience myself.

But I will say that if you actually care about being a mod and bringing something good to the community, you should make amends where needed ASAP. It isn't a sign of weakness/being a lil bitch or whatever some people will call it. There's a lot of responsibility that should go into being a mod, and to not have that is the biggest red flag for people seeking mod status. So, if you're getting sick of seeing people -1 from your member protest thread and other things, you should just FULLY and properly apologize for what has happened that has caused people to get upset.

I honestly don't get why you guys are all getting down on Stego, I don't think hes fighting, he has every right to say what happened else wise you would just read BrockObama's post and think hes a rager. I've played with him and I don't agree with the fact hes a rager, how ever I have only played with him on Surf and a smidgen on Jailbreak.

If anything I am actually glad Stego is taking up what Obama is saying and questioning it, that means he actually cares to get things sorted out, I would not want an mod who just dropped conversations and said stuff like "You got slayed deal with it" Now if it's a fruitless effort then I can understand why you are minus oneing him. :o

Theres a difference between defending yourself, and starting shit (or keeping it going). Instead of feeding the fire, he could say something like "while i disagree with what ur saying, feel however you want"