Heisenberg

My resignation as admin

I resign my adminship from xG on this rainy saturday morning. I've been spending a lot of time doing things I didn't have to worry months ago such as a new group of friends, getting my liscence, financial problems (paid $300 for a new set of brakes), grades/school, college applications, et cetera. and skyrim :P

I'm not leaving xG, but I'm getting rid of my powers...for now. I might apply eventually for moderator again, but after the metaphorical smoke clears after school ends in June. Then again, I applied for 5 jobs (Bob's, Walgreens, Target, and 2 local diners, all of which have yet to get back to me after 3 weeks.) after quitting my previous jobs. I can't get on the computer as often because my brother dropped out of college and is living with us again.

I'll be removing all of my xG steam friends I don't talk to on a routine/occasional basis.

Love you guys <3

P.S. I'm not joining any other clans haha so don't get worried.

P.P.S. I'll still be active on the forums/css, just not as much.

P.P.P.S. Damnit now I have to make a new avatar :( I'm thinking of changing my name to Gomorrah permanently.

you fag :/

good luck bruh, see ya soon :D

oh and u cannot delete me from steam cuz we still havent had our circle jerk yet :(

Heisy, Nooooooo! D:

But, you were a good admin D:

Well, good luck with, uh... Things!!!

And you better not delete me, or I uhh.... Won't be very happy!

My heart is broken and now I wanna cry because you and your brakes make me sad :frown-new::frown-new::frown-new:

You can go ahead and delete me because when you come back and get back on Jailbreak I want it to be a surprise :D (you probably did anyways) WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING OR GOING AWAY!