Sporky

Random Contest :D

In the Next Week or so, i will be holding a contest, i don't know what kind of contest yet but it shall be probably short quiz.

And keep in Mind there can only be ONE winner.

There will be 3 Prizes Available.

1. A steam copy of Terraria ( 2 others will receive the prize, winner will choose who to give to) and if they have a copy of Terraria already they will be allowed to choose any Steam game under 15( may be change to 20) $

2.Hat Pack of their choice on xG Servers

3. if you have a Xbox 3 month Membership card OR 1600 Microsoft points, if you have an Ps3 20$ points card.

(These might be added prizes if 1. my paycheck this week totals 300, 2.My Mood, 3. I'm not lazy enough to cash in my check.

4. A copy of any game on steam of up to 60$ this includes any new games such as Mass Effect 3 or any other game.

4. 4 Hat Packs of their choice on xG servers.

Good Luck. and You will Only be allowed to answer Once, so make sure to double check your answers before posting.

Edit:

Hint: one of the question answer will NOT be 4...or will it :D

Questions will be posted in the next couple days.

I've decided that it will be a 10 question Quiz. Those who want to participate please keep updated. @@Mad_Scientist win and you'll get the expansion @Aegean! sorry Aegean, im not gonna buy mod, I will earn it, like most of the mods/admins on here :], feel free to look at my app <3

Update on prizes : I will now officially add prizes 4 and 5 to the list of prizes but if the prize is chosen the winner must wait a week or 2 until they can get the prize.

Question will be posted today or Tomorrow and will range from random, common sense, etc. Pay close attention to what the question or else you'll miss the answer.

Another addition, you will have 3 trys, and you are allowed one hint from me on any question. and please post all answer on one post.

Edition: Edited posts will result in loss of one try, and on 3rd try please ask me to see if what you have wrong/right. but if you lost the 3rd try it is invalid

You guys are all idiots if you think Scientist won.

The Questions:

1. How many letters are in "The Alphabet"?

2. Your number is 6. Add 2 to the number,multiply result by 3,subtract 9,divide by 3,add 5 to the result, subtract the original number. what is the answer?

3.There is a truck driving down a street, it is carrying Pumpkin, squash, potatoes, and tomatoes, it encounters a sharp turn, what drops?

4. What is a spork? ( answer is ? + ? = Spork) fill in the ?.

5. A computer and you choose a number between 1-9, what are the chances that it will choose the same number as you?

6.There are 5 apples on the table, you pick up 2 apples, how many apples do you have?

7.If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?

8.A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that?

9. A plane crashes on the border of mexico and the U.S, Half of the plane is in mexico and the other half in the U.S, Where do you bury the survivors?

10.What can bring back the dead; make us cry, make us laugh, make us young; born in an instant yet lasts a life time?

These are all Pretty easy. so enjoy figuring them out :]

1. 26 letters

2. 4

3. nothing

4. spoon + fork = Spork

5. 1/18 ithink :(

6. 2

7. 0

8. he rode his horse

9. u dont bury survivors :P

10. God

i think i got 3 wrong :(

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

1. 11 letters

2. 4

3. your speed :P

4. spoon + fork = Spork

5. 1/16 ithink :(

6. 2

7. 0

8. he rode his horse

9. u dont bury survivors :P

10. Memories